London, United Kingdom – Independent developer, Scheming Cat Software today is excited to announce the release and immediate availability of Planet Flip 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on the App Store. Players are challenged to guide Bob, a cute but forgetful alien explorer, back to his spaceship. However, each level is split across two planets and they can only teleport him to the same position on the “opposite” planet. So they’ll need to carefully plan his route, “flipping” back-and-forth between planets as they go.
Levels span a colorful variety of planets with different terrain, weather effects and screen orientations. Bob can fall “down” on one sideways planet and use his momentum to carry him past obstacles to the right on another. Or he can be teleported mid-jump into an underwater world and made to float back upwards before being flipped back again.
* More than 80 levels with over 170 planet locations to solve
* Explore a variety of planets with different gravity, weather and screen orientations across 4 galaxies
* GameCenter and iCloud save game support
* Bonus levels for completionists
* Localized for English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (simplified)
* Encounter grumpy aliens, black holes, alien spaceships, giant space magnets and more
Once they’ve dealt with the basics, players are challenged to find their way past hostile aliens, delicately balance Bob on tiny ledges and skilfully propel him across one planet with the force of a giant space magnet from another. They can teleport other aliens out of the way and laugh maniacally as they send them off the screen. Or into solid rock. They’ll just need to be careful that Bob doesn’t suffer the same fate or have his spaceship stolen.
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* 69.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Planet Flip 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) with no advertisements or in-app purchases. It is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information, please contact Steven Guest.
Located in London, United Kingdom, Scheming Cat Software Ltd. was founded in 2015 by Steven Guest. Scheming Cat Software Ltd is an independent developer focusing on handheld games for the App Store. All Material and Software (C) 2017 Scheming Cat Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Halide 1.6 Adds Features and Speeds Up the Highly-Acclaimed Camera App - December 15, 2017
- FileMaker Add-Ons Now 25% Off – SeedCode’s Year-End Sale - December 15, 2017
- VeggieGo – A Mobile Guide to Vegetarian Restaurants and Shops - December 15, 2017