Wellington, New Zealand – Solesignal Limited today is proud to announce the release of DraftCode 1.6, an important update to their popular PHP development App for iOS devices. Allowing offline development of PHP on iPad or iPhone, DraftCode features a code editor with PHP syntax coloring, a light and dark editor theme with variable font size, as well as an easy to use workspace to navigate files and folders. PHP code is executed using the included standard open source PHP v5.3.60. DraftCode also includes all typically available PHP extensions like MySQL, SQLite, OpenSSL, PDO, FTP, XML, SOAP and more.
New in v1.6
* Included PHP updated to v5.6.30
* Support for additional PHP extensions
* New session inspector that shows session content while running PHP code
* Support for keyboard shortcuts for external keyboards
DraftCode also includes the latest version of WordPress which can be installed into the workspace with one click and used to experiment with WordPress designs, or to develop WordPress themes.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.2 or later
* 50.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DraftCode 1.6 is $10.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. For more information, please contact Thomas Bauer.
Solesignal Ltd is an independent developer creating artisan Apps for macOS and iOS in Wellington, New Zealand. Solesignal is a registered trade mark of Solesignal Ltd. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Solesignal Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018
- WebSonar Libraries – A better Way to Organize, Access and Share - February 20, 2018