Exif Viewer by Fluntro Photography App is Featured by Apple on App StoreMarch 24, 2017
Thrissur, India – Fluntro today announced that their popular photography app EXIF Viewer by Fluntro, has been featured by Apple on US App Store in the Photo & Video Category. EXIF Viewer by Fluntro is a well crafted and elegant iOS App offering an intuitive interface for Professional Photographers who are serious about their work. It reveals all the EXIF Metadata and allows its users to view and remove the EXIF details of each photo they took. This App has quickly gained positive acclaims from the customers.
The app contains ExifViewer Photos Extension and App Widget which can be added to Notification Center on your iPhone or iPad, so that recent photos are always just one tap away. It also offers iMessage App for iOS along with fully functional App. Exif Viewer by Fluntro is designed for both iPhone and iPad as a Universal App; buy once and use on all your iOS devices.
We quite often take pictures with our DSLR Camera and Phone, both always record and store a considerable amount of information about your camera settings such as ISO, Aperture, Focal length, Image size, resolution, Shutter speed, Camera model, Lens model and many more as EXIF Metadata within each picture you take. These EXIF (EXchangable Image File Format) Metadata are embedded within the image file itself. Many users may be unaware that their photos are tagged by default in this manner.
How/Why to remove EXIF Data from image on iPhone / iPad / iPod:
Besides these EXIF tags, a photo taken with a GPS enabled camera can reveal the exact date, time and location it was taken and other private information as well, without the user’s knowledge that can pose a privacy problem. It is always safe to remove EXIF Metadata from images before publishing to social media. EXIF can be easily removed in iOS devices (iPhone, iPad iPod) using EXIF Viewer by Fluntro. Protect your privacy. This App allows you to delete all embedded information that can be analysed by anyone from your pictures.
* Displays EXIF tags – In App settings you are able to re-order EXF tags and hide EXIF tags that you don’t want display
* Remove Exif Metadata including Photos GPS location known as Geotagging of photos
* Ability to share Image with or without EXIF Metadata
* Copy EXIF data to Clipboard in App allows you to paste and share Exif data as text in any other App
* App support portrait and landscape orientation on iPad
* List view, Grid view and Map view allows you to see images as your preferred Mode
* Access to Smart Album, iCloud Photostream Albums
* Widgets, Extension and iMessage App support
Exif viewer is optimised for all latest iOS Devices including iPhone 5SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s , iPad Mini, iPad air, iPad Pro and support 3D Touch on iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus (or newer device with 3D Touch support).
* “All the EXIF data I need in an extremely accessible format. Was using a different app, but this beats it for usability hands down!”
* “This is something essential for not only photographers but for people concerned for their privacy. For example, checking if the GPS coordinates to your house are hidden in the picture of your baby”
* “This app was in my dream till i found it, thank a lot developers”
Exif Viewer by Fluntro is available in English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese languages.
* iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Pro and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal application
* 27.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
EXIF Viewer by Fluntro 2.8.6 costs $2.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. For more information, please contact Mohith K Mohan.
Located in Thrissur, India, Fluntro creates iOS Apps that our customers love to use. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Fluntro. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.