North Richland Hills, Texas – Agile Tortoise today is proud to announce the release of Interact Scratchpad 1.0 for Mac. Interact Scratchpad for Mac brings the popular Scratchpad feature of Agile Tortoise’s Interact contact manager app for iPhone and iPad to the Mac for the first time. Interact Scratchpad is the quick, easy way to create rich, complete contact records from plain text on the Mac. Copy text from email signatures, web pages, or any document, and let the Interact Scratchpad turn it into a contact for you, without the clumsy fiddling required to create contacts in the Mac’s built-in Contact’s app.
* Automatic recognition of common contact values including names, addresses, email, phone numbers, URLs and more
* Simple tagging system to mark additional fields, notes and assign groups
* Works directly with your system contact accounts, no configuration needed
* Create new contacts in your default system contact account from the parsed text
* Add to existing contacts, appending notes or additional fields
* Preview before committing updates
* Share generated contact data as importable vCard file – without the need to add the contact to your contact list. Great for creating ad-hoc vCard files with partial contact information
* Touch bar support for easy tagging
* Configurable global hot key for quick access
* Any Mac running OS X 10.11 El Capitan or macOS 10.12 Sierra
* At least one account configured in macOS System Preferences to create new contacts
* 6.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Interact Scratchpad 1.0 is available immediately, only the Mac App Store, for $4.99 (USD). To celebrate the release of its Mac companion, Interact for iPhone and iPad is on sale for 50% ($1.99 USD) through March 29th, 2017. For more information, please contact Greg Pierce.
Founded in 2006, Agile Tortoise, Inc. is an independent software shop that develops mobile and web software both for end-users and clients. Agile Tortoise, Inc. is based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. For more information, visit Agile Tortoise online. Copyright (C) 2006-2017 Agile Tortoise, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2018 - October 23, 2017
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017