Dublin, Ireland – Banshee Apps Limited today is proud to announce the release of IrishMOJI Magic 1.0, the first of a range of Irish themed entertainment titles developed excusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. IrishMOJI Magic offers anyone the chance to share emojis of things like a pint of Guinness, Saint Patrick, Gaelic football and Hurling Players, our cultural icons, our everyday slang, as well as a range of Irish drinks, Leprechauns and pub characters through iMessage, Facebook, WhatsApp, and other chat apps.
* Over 80 new Moji Stickers in 8 categories
* The Cutest Leprechaun in the App Store
* Optimized for iMessage/Facebook/WhatsApp
* Use our Keyboard or use straight from iMessage app
* No additional in app purchases required
* Link to our shop where you can buy real Irish products personalized just for you
The aim is to promote Ireland and Irish culture by bringing the “Craic” into everything we do. Artists Pamela Farragher and Sergio Strusi have worked tirelessly to make IrishMOJI Magic the most playful and colorful emoji app in the App Store. IrishMOJI Magic landed the #1 spot in the Entertainment category in Ireland on Saint Patricks Day.
“I am thrilled that our product helped make Paddy’s Day a more fun, festive and a colorful occasion for our customers, and thanked them for their support,” explained Adrian Parkes, founder of Dublin based Banshee Apps Limited. “We’ve got something in there for everyone and whether you’re Irish or not, I guarantee we’ll make you smile! Who said Saint Patricks day was just for one day?”
* US03/16/2017: “Put a smile on my face! Cool, fun app! The emojis put me in the St. Patty’s mood a few days early! invite friends to celebrate St. Patty’s day with a beer emoji…LOVE it!!” – by Mr.fugit
* US03/16/2017: “Amazing app! No Blarney Here! I’ve been looking for a great Emoji app that reflects my Irish roots. The best!” – by sebastian3902
* US English
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 8.0 or later
* 46.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
To celebrate, the full version of IrishMOJI Magic 1.0 is now only $0.99 (USD) for a limited time for the next week as people across the world recover from the Saint Patricks Day festivities. The app is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Promo Codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Adrian Parkes.
Based in Rathmines, Dublin, Ireland, Banshee Apps Limited is new Indie app company founded in January 2016. Creating apps to help people have fun and solve problems is our passion. Being Irish we hold a deep love of storytelling and the Banshee is one of our favourites, a female spirit whose wail, if heard three times outside of a house, foretells the death of one of its inhabitants. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Banshee Apps Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018
- WebSonar Libraries – A better Way to Organize, Access and Share - February 20, 2018