Islamabad, Pakistan – ShEk Tech today is proud to announce the release of Missiles and Planes 1.0, a new game for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices. Missiles and Planes was designed to entertain casual as well as other gamers and all age groups can play and enjoy. Missiles and Planes consists of beautiful graphics and smooth game play. The player controls an aircraft and the goal is to complete a mission. A variety of missiles follow the aircraft and make every mission a challenge. The challenge is to steer the plane to complete a mission. Player can use power-ups during flight and unlock new planes as they increase their rank in Air Force.
* Control the plane with joystick, whole screen or left/right buttons
* Complete missions to upgrade planes
* Take multiple shields for power-ups
* Increase rank from Pilot Officer to Air Marshal
* 150 Levels
* 10 different aircraft
* Ranks from Pilot Officer to Air Marshal
* Maneuver the plane to “Mission Accomplished”
* Good reflexes needed
* Highly addictive
Missiles and Planes is a level based game with 150 levels being released in the first version. The player starts off with a basic aircraft and the rank of Pilot Officer. The player is then given a mission with a discrete set of goals in every level and she has to accomplish the mission. A range of missiles follow the aircraft and make the game challenging and fun. There are power ups to gather and protect the aircraft as the player completes the mission at hand.
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 38 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Missiles and Planes 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. An Android version is also available through Google Play. For more information, please contact Muhammad Muddassir Malik.
Based in Islamabad, Pakistan, ShEk Tech was founded by Muddassir Malik in 2012. The company’s motto is to create cutting edge apps that are efficient, effective and usable. It is a smartphone development company specializing in iOS and Android based games and edutainment (interactive learning) apps. Copyright (C) 2017 ShEk Tech. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX DVD Ripper Mac Free Edition – Updated for New DVD Movies - August 19, 2017
- B-Eng releases File Manager Pro 1.4 – Dual Panel File Manager for OS X - August 18, 2017
- Solus 3 Released Budgie, GNOME and MATE - August 17, 2017