Manila, Philippines – Kuyi Mobile, an independent game development company, today is pleased to announce the release of Pocket Arcade 1.0.2, their new game title developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Colorful, simple, and whimsically fun, Pocket Arcade brings the physical arcade experience to your fingertips! With beloved and popular mini-games reinvented for the small screen, experience your favourite arcade games whenever you wish. Pocket Arcade includes four riveting and delightful mini-games to test players’ arcade skills and prowess:
* Alien Whacker, a modern spin on whack-a-mole
* Mayan Coin Pusher, requiring you to strategically drop coins to push them (and prizes) into the bin for points
* UFO catcher, in which you control a claw to pick up different prizes
* Hoop Hero, our very own version of shoot-that-basketball
Utilise resources and power-ups between all the mini-games, combining them into a larger-scale arcade experience. Collect dozens of cool prizes across the four arcade games! What’s even better is that we’ll be adding more arcade games in our future updates!
* Four different arcade games to choose from
* Dozens of power-ups to spice up your gaming experience
* Collect over a hundred different prizes
* Compete with your family and friends via the Leaderboards
* Guaranteed fun for people of all ages
* More arcade games will be added soon
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 237 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pocket Arcade 1.0.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information, please contact Erick Garayblas.
Kuyi Mobile is an independent game development company based in Manila and focused on creating fun and engaging mobile games. Copyright (C) 2017 Kuyi Mobile. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Peter Arnell has excepted to be a judge on Archisketch Drawing Contest - February 23, 2018
- FxFactory Releases Rips Plugins for Final Cut Pro X - February 23, 2018
- Prizmo Go 2.0 hits the App Store – Instant Text OCR for iPhone and iPad - February 22, 2018