Cromberg, California – MICOM Software is proud to announce the release Tiny House Construction Estimator 1.5, its new productivity app for the iPad. Tiny houses are the latest craze to hit the housing market. Tiny House Construction Estimator will help anyone estimate and cost of building a tiny house. With some basic knowledge of construction you will be able to get the quantities of materials that you need to build a tiny house. This app helps you identify the different areas of a tiny house that you might not know or remember.
This version of Tiny House Construction Estimator is made for all iPads. This is an easy to use estimating program to help a contractor or home owner estimate materials and cost of a project. The main menu shows 11 functions to choose from. Tiny House Construction Estimator does not have a set beginning point, you can start with any function. Each function has inputs that relate to the area to be calculated. After inputting the measurements press the calculate button. This will calculate and display the cost and the materials. These totals are remembered and saved in memory. Totals are also displayed in the totals form. After completing a function you can press the EXIT button. This will return you to the main menu..
* Accuracy – Of course, the degree of your estimates accuracy depends on a number of factors. A small project, such as an addition, will likely produce a very close estimate. A bigger project, such as an entire home, may incur unexpected costs (such as more joists for support) and unforeseen difficulties (such as hard soil or bad weather). Careful input, along with experience that gives foresight, will yield a more accurate estimate. Tiny Construction Estimator also includes a built in calculator.
* Cost File – Fill in the current costs For your area and press the SAVE button. This will save the cost file. It will be loaded automatically each time the Estimate program is loaded.
* E-Mail – Your estimate can be e-mailed by pressing the E-mail button in the totals form. Before your email is sent, you have the option to save your estimate, your estimate will be lost if you don’t save it. After your email is sent you must reload construction estimator.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 9.2 or later
* 9.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tiny House Construction Estimator 1.5 for the iPad is only $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Michael OMassey.
MICOM Software has been developing since 1979. MICOM’s goal is to provide easy to use software at reasonable prices. Copyright (C) 1979-2017 MICOM Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018
- WebSonar Libraries – A better Way to Organize, Access and Share - February 20, 2018