Boston, Massachusetts – Indie game studio, GanaLila presents C.U.B.I.P.L.E.X. 2.0, a significant update with new gameplay and multiplayer mode. The game involves teaching a C.U.B.I. (Cool Unit of Bot Intelligence) words using a 3D word grid. The word grid consists of 3D cubes that have letters on its 6 faces. 3D letter cubes give players plenty of exploration room to find words of their choice.
Players are free to form as many words as they want and are not limited to a predetermined list. The player’s own vocabulary and word recall drive the game-play. Longer words get higher scores. Exciting power-ups and badges are unlocked based on performance and resource utilization. Players can also form “links” with other CUBIs and challenge them.
* Power-ups to boost scores and enhance game-play
* Bonus mini-game “Dice Dance” to get free in-game currency (Qubits)
* Uniform minimalist aesthetics for a smooth visual experience
Version 2.0 introduces the concept of a “Living Challenge (TM)”, wherein the players can replay old word grids and win the challenge.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 128 MB
Pricing and Availability:
C.U.B.I.P.L.E.X. 2.0 is Free with in-app purchases. The game is available worldwide on the App Store in the Games category. For more information, please contact Jaisree Moorthy.
GanaLila is an indie mobile development team and a Webby Award Honoree. We design and build a rich experience for the user. We are former scientists and educators, and aim to build casual games for learning. In addition to our own games, we also build custom apps and gamification solutions. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 GanaLila LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Output Factory Server for InDesign Adds Multi-Format Output Hot Folders - August 16, 2017
- Securely wipe or clean iOS devices with new Data Shredder for iOS 2 - August 16, 2017
- Math: Unknown 1.0.0 – A step-by-step math learning game for iOS - August 16, 2017