Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions today is proud to announce the release of PDF Checkpoint 1.7.19, a feature update to the company’s PDF preflight and conversion automation tool. Remarkably fast, PDF Checkpoint automatically preflights, exports as images, splits and optimizes multiple PDF documents. PDF Checkpoint is an ideal program for users who need a fast, affordable and easy to use solution to check PDF files for errors and prepare them for print, web and mobile devices.
The new version introduces the option to check PDF document for specific font names in addition to the existing ability to preflight font type, encoding and embedding status. The new feature is especially useful to catch PDF files produced from Adobe InDesign documents with missing fonts by checking the PDF for common substitution fonts such as Myriad and Courier. The update also introduces case-insensitive keyword search and improves the reliability of preflight profile auto-saving.
“It’s a great idea to enable color profile conversion in PDF files so easily,” says Miles Linklater of design studio 24pt Helvetica in Vancouver, Canada. “PDF Checkpoint saves me a lot of time when submitting ads for large magazines.”
PDF Checkpoint is designed to automate and simplify PDF workflows of publishers, ad agencies, prepress houses, printers and graphic designers. It offers the following features:
* Batch preflighting and conversion of PDF files
* Flag PDF fonts, colors, images and metadata with specific attributes
* Convert PDF color mode to specific ICC profiles
* Create preflight profiles for specific job types
* Route files by preflight results into success and error folders
* Split files into single page PDFs
* Export PDF as images with given resolution, color and page scale
Pricing and Availability:
PDF Checkpoint can be purchased on Mac App Store and Zevrix website for $39.95 (USD), as well as from authorized resellers. The update is free to licensed users. Trial is also available for download. PDF Checkpoint requires Mac OS X 10.7-10.12.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Artstudio Pro 1.0 for iOS – New Painting App – Available Now At 40% Off - December 13, 2017
- CloudMounter v3.0 – Freemium Cloud Manager with Data Encryption - December 13, 2017
- Announcing Scriptogram – A New Cursive Writing App for iPad - December 13, 2017