Berlin, Germany – Feingeist Software GmbH today is proud to announce that MailButler, the company’s popular Mail plugin, is now available in a Business version. MailButler is the personal assistant for Apple Mail so popular among Apple enthusiasts for its remarkable array of email management tools.
The new Business plan includes a variety of features, which ensure complete control over the email flow for teams. Advanced Tracking allows to see when, where, how often, with what kind of device, and in which email client your messages have been viewed. Attached files and links included in the email can be tracked just the same way.
MailButler provides its Business plan users with the sender’s detailed information they need, such as social media profiles, affiliations, and more. It can also automatically forward messages for further processing to your preferred CRM tool, such as Salesforce, Pipedrive or others. It offers a set of extremely useful Team Features: using a convenient dashboard, team managers can assign roles and tasks to team members, watch their activity and usage statistics, as well as share custom signatures or message templates.
MailButler features include:
* Snooze: Make your emails temporarily disappear out of your Inbox and pop up again at the time that you set up yourself
* Tasks: Associate to-do items with email messages and get reminded about tasks that are connected to those emails
* Message Templates: Save email messages as templates with personalized placeholders to reuse over and over again
* Scheduling: Schedule your outgoing email messages to be sent at a particular date and time in the future
* Cloud Upload: MailButler automatically uploads your email file attachments to the cloud and adds a corresponding link to the message
* Unsubscribe: Unsubscribe from unwished newsletters with just one click
* Signatures: Create beautiful email signatures by selecting from MailButler’s various templates
* Undo Send: MailButler keeps an email in the outbox for a user specified safety period of time before sending
* Attachment Reminder: MailButler intelligently reminds you about possibly omitted email attachments
* Notes: MailButler allows users to easily convert emails from Apple’s Mail application into convenient notes
* Emojis, and many more
Besides the mentioned new team functionalities, MailButler Business customers will also have access to the set of already existing professional and essential features. With MailButler you can easily schedule your emails, get detailed read receipts, and pause your inbox at any time. MailButler also has amazing signature and message templates, and can be integrated with the leading cloud services.
Based in Berlin, Germany, Feingeist develops useful software for Mac OS. The company was founded with the vision to make the life of Mac users easier, and help them complete their daily tasks in the most convenient and elegant way. The developers perceive security, privacy and productivity as the most important modern problems with their main products particularly target these problems. Their software includes an Apple Mail assistant MailButler, and a VPN client Shimo. They have one target: to simplify life and optimize one’s daily productivity. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Feingeist Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Asteroid : Space Defence for iOS/Android/fireTV – A Retro Arcade Shooter - August 16, 2017
- Haste (public beta) – A macOS Utility to Search the Web faster - August 16, 2017
- CREATEit 2.0 – iPad App for Producing and Presenting Compelling Visuals - August 16, 2017