Reggie Ashworth releases MAS AppDelete Lite 4.3.2 – Uninstall AnythingFebruary 21, 2017
Anaheim, California – Independent software developer, Reggie Ashworth today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of MAS AppDelete Lite 4.3.2, an update to his very popular application deletion utility for Mac OS X available via the Mac App Store. With a simple Drag & Drop, AppDelete Lite will uninstall anything along with all of the associated items. Mac users will no longer have to hunt through their system to find and delete these items manually.
You can drag any item that can be uninstalled onto AppDelete Lite: Applications, Widgets, Preference Panes, Plugins, Screensavers, etc. You can also activate AppDelete Lite in many ways: dragging items onto main window, onto dock icon, selecting in menu, dragging from Launchpad, and throwing items in the trash. When the preview screen appears you can uncheck any items you would like to exclude.
You also have several choices: delete the items, log only the items, or archive (copy) the items to a .zip file for safekeeping or reinstall at a later date. The items you delete will be moved to the trash and arranged in a folder so that you can see exactly what was deleted and you know exactly where it came from. The items will not be removed from your computer until you empty them from your trash. Note: items requiring an administrator password must be deleted manually to comply with App Store guidelines, but this can be done quickly by clicking the reveal button in the AppDelete Lite Info panel, revealing in Finder, and moving them to the trash.
Version 4.0 has been 100% redesigned and updated and just one look will show you that this is an entirely new AppDelete Lite. AppDelete Lite Version 4.3.2 will run on Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, and macOS Sierra, and here are a few of the new features included:
New in Version 4.3:
* Now optimized for macOS Sierra
* Runs on Lion up to Sierra
* Bumped version number to equal AppDelete
* New icon and graphics
* New App Reset tool
* New Clear Logs tool
* Improved search algorithm
* Improved window design
* Numerous visual tweaks
* Localization updates
* Optimizations, bug-fixes, and improvements throughout…
* Optimized for Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan/macOS Sierra
* Helps delete Apps, Widgets, Preference Panes, Plugins, Screensavers, or anything that can be uninstalled and their associated items
* Fifteen included languages (English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, and Swedish)
* 64-bit performance
* Finds associated items that are visible, invisible, or hidden automatically
* Quick panels with filtering in the menu (Name, Size, Kind, Creation Date, Last Used Date)
* Pathnames in AppDelete Lite Info panel are clickable and will Reveal in Finder
* Icons in AppDelete Lite Info panel are clickable and will show Finder Get Info panel
* Quick panels have a search field to find items fast
* Can drop folders onto AppDelete Lite to find items inside for deletion
* Detects Apps and other items placed in trash
* Archive feature for safekeeping and transferring items to another Mac
* Log to record all activity
* Preference to protect Default apps
* And more…
There are various options to make your AppDelete Lite experience complete: Quick search panels to help choose items for deletion, various options in Preferences, and more. AppDelete Lite is a must-have utility for software tinkerers or beta testers and the perfect companion to any Mac fanatic’s toolbox.
AppDelete Lite Version 4.3.2 can now archive without compressing into .zip, plus a few fixes and optimizations. For full Release Notes see What’s New in Mac App Store.
AppDelete Lite supports U.S. English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, and Swedish languages.
* Mac OS X Version 10.7.3 Lion or later (macOS Sierra Compatible)
* Intel Mac and App Store
* 7.9 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
AppDelete Lite 4.3.2 is only $3.99 (USD) for purchase via the Mac App Store. It is also possible for AppDelete Lite users to upgrade to AppDelete for an additional $3.99 (USD) but only via the AppDelete/AppDelete Lite website. And users running OS 10.6.6 – 10.7.2 will still receive AppDelete Lite Version 3.2.10 from the App Store.
Based in sunny Anaheim, California, Reggie Ashworth is an independent software developer whose passion for the Mac platform is only exceeded by his aim to craft simple, yet useful utilities. He is fanatical about total customer satisfaction. Copyright 2006-2017 Reggie Ashworth. All Rights Reserved. Apple, and the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.