Minsk, Belarus – Ultralab Apps today is proud to announce the release of Stickers for Business 1.0, a new photo editing app developed for iPhone and iPad devices. The app boasts an ample collection of stickers highlighting promotion sales, discounts and other special offers, flexible editing features, and a store with an impressive supply of additional stickers for any occasion.
Stickers for Business lets its users create the most catching and attractive advertising message for their audience on Instagram, Facebook or other social platforms. Featuring a simple and intuitive interface, the app is easy and fun to use. There is just the right amount of tools to help shop ow create and highlight fantastic promotional deals in mere moments:
* Selecting a photo from the Gallery or taking a new one
* Choosing one or several overlays to fit in one photo
* Downloading even more stickers from the in-built store
* Adjusting each sticker’s size and changing its position by using the layers;
* Instant sharing via social media or saving final promotional picture to the Gallery
Taking in account the recent popularity of Instagram shops and brand accounts, one can surely say that Stickers for Business is an essential app for business owners to stand out in a crowded competitive world! The high quality fantastic designs of the overlays add to the overall value of the app. All stickers have different styles, and it is very easy to find one or two that are perfect for the given occasion.
* iPhone, iPad
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Stickers for Business 1.0.0 is $1.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) with In-app purchases for additional packs and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Founded in 2012, Ultralab is a community of talented developers, illustrators and marketers committed to the idea of creating apps and games that inspire, empower and entertain. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Ultralab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- CS Odessa announces updated ConceptDraw PLAN v2 - October 17, 2017
- WaterField unveils the Ranger iPhone X Case – A Unique Leather Holster - October 17, 2017
- Augmented Reality App, AR Flashcards Reaches 1 Million Downloads - October 16, 2017