Pasadena, California – Thousand Realms introduces, Fire Gate: a cooperative adventure game for iOS and Android devices. Fire Gate is a multiplayer fantasy that, like all Thousand Realms’ games, may be played asynchronously with your friends anytime, anywhere. Fire Gate is the first RPG to exist in Thousand Realms’ macrocosm of cooperative adventures.
Fire Gate provides an immersive experience, intriguing plots, unique characters, and humorous RPG elements. Within the Thousand Realms macrocosm, players seamlessly take their characters from one game to the next; jumping among genres as varied as dragon slaying to steampunk and beyond.
The latest version of Fire Gate introduces several new features including: trading items with friends, computer-controlled allies, and expanded skill trees. Fire Gate, like all of Thousand Realms’ mobile games, fits into a macrocosm of other adventures including Fire Seed, Fire Wars (coming Spring 2017), and Capitalisto: Adventures of a Lich Businessman (coming Spring 2017).
The following unique features promise to keep players captivated:
* Import Characters – Develop unique characters; then, seamlessly take your character from one adventure to the next. Pick up armor in Fire Gate and use it to defend against bullies in High School Drama.
* Asynchronous Play – Play Fire Gate asynchronously -check in with your friends (or play solo) and use your action points whenever you are free. Customize your speed of play from 5 minutes up to 1 week.
* Multiplayer Game – Cooperatively adventure with your buddies! Invite up to three friends to help on your adventure and revive defeated characters for free whenever they join.
* Allies – The latest version of Fire Gate introduces computer-controlled allies such as morally flexible rogues, zombified barmaids, and War Bears to help on your adventure.
* Original Plots and Illustrations – Each adventure has unique narratives crafted by master storytellers and is packed with original artwork.
* RPG Elements – Encounter a slew of personalities such as undead cherubs, disaffected choir boys, and exiled priests. Find unique magical items such as Swords of Dragon Slaying, Helms of Goblin Beauty, and intelligent – yet condescending – Wands of Ego to help on your adventure.
The founders, David Gutkin and Michael Gentile are constantly updating the Thousand Realms universe with new and cool stuff. “Apart from introducing more challenges, we are expanding to other genres including murder mysteries, high school dramas, sci-fi and much more,” says Michael. “The best part is that players will be able to import their characters from one adventure to next, creating an exciting RPG mash-up!”
Fire Gate is just the beginning in a series of adventures that make up the Thousand Realms universe!
* iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* OS Requirements: iOS 7.1 or later
* Android 4.0.3 and up
* Size: iOS – 86.7 MB
* Languages: English
Pricing and Availability:
Fire Gate 1.9.19 is available for Free in the iTunes App Store under Games category and on Google Play Store under Adventure category.
The Fire Gate app is developed and managed by US based Thousand Realms Ltd, founded by Michael Gentile and David Gutkin. Neither of them had software backgrounds and; needless to say, they have learned a lot along the way. After many hurdles -including false starts with multiple developers, maxing out credit cards, and running low on coffee beans, they released their first app, The Fire Gate for iOS in 2016. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Thousand Realms Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018