Taipei, Taiwan – Today, QuinnScape announces the release of Packing Pro 12.1, an important upgrade that greatly enhances existing editing capabilities within the app. Now, users can multi-select and modify whole types or categories of items in the Master Catalog at once, rather than item by item as in previous versions. In addition, packing list & Master Catalog search now also finds matching text entered in the notes field of individual items. Lastly, several iOS 10 related bugs were also resolved.
During the nearly eight years that Packing Pro has been on Apple’s App Store, it has been highlighted several times. Currently, it can be found in the “Travel Survival Kit” and “Travel Expenses” promotions. It has also ranked at #1 for iPads and #2 for iPhones in the U.S. App Store’s Travel section. Besides Apple, Packing Pro has also been recognized by CNN, WSJ, BBC, The New York Times, Expedia and Budget Travel, and has earned glowing reviews on major tech and app blogs (Gizmodo, Mashable, Macworld, CNET and iPhone Life, among others).
Packing Pro is a mobile travel packing list app that features unlimited, 100% customizable packing lists, an extensive, yet flexible, catalog, handy sample lists, iCloud auto-sync and various list sharing options. A host of special functions include:
* Multi-item selection from catalog for speedy list building
* Multi-item editing for easy list and catalog management
* Collapsable categories with floating headers and running item tallies
* List sorting & filtering by packing status, priority, need to buy, bag and/or person
* Item, weight and value totals and subtotals
* Item images to eliminate any confusion – never again pack the wrong item
* Item and list alerts for user-set reminders
* Email export for file sharing
* Wireless printing
* Fully customized device support for all sizes of iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
* Full multi-lingual support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Japanese and Chinese
Besides the core features listed above (which are also present in the basic Packing (+TO DO!) app), Packing Pro also gives its users the following Pro-level features:
* iCloud auto-syncing support
* Expert packing list wizard that can “automagically” create a list
* Email, iTunes, AirDrop, Dropbox and Box file sharing, backup and out-of-app editing support
* Customized design (themes, layout, fonts, colors, textures)
* Double-sized Master Catalog with over 800 items and to-do tasks
* Twice as many sample lists
* Smart Search (lists and catalog)
Packing Pro version 12.1 is an important upgrade that improves existing features, like search and multi-select & editing, as well as fixes several bugs encountered in iOS 10. Check it out today!
Pricing and Availability:
Packing Pro 12.1 is a universal app that is available for purchase worldwide on the iPhone & iPad App Store for $2.99 (USD), or the equivalent in local currency. The basic Packing (+TO DO!) sells for $0.99.
Since its founding in October 2008, QuinnScape has been managed by Quinn Genzel. Quinn is best known for his popular, top-ranking travel packing apps: Packing (+TO DO!) and Packing Pro. Packing Pro has been recognized by Apple, CNN, WSJ, BBC, National Geographic, Budget Travel, Fodor’s, CNET, Macworld and a host of others as one of their top apps for traveling. Other app created by Quinn include a grocery shopping list app (Shopping Pro), nature appreciation apps (iLove Nature and iLove Birds), 3D VR action games (R.I.P and Ghost Buddy) and high-quality puzzles (the aQ’s Pro Slider Puzzle series). Copyright (C) 2008-2017 QuinnScape. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018