Montreal, Canada – Realtech VR today announced their up and coming release of Quantum Revenge, their newly expected twin-stick shooter for iOS devices. Quantum Revenge will arrive in March 2017. With different game specter, Quantum Revenge promises a combination of Japanese manga 3D and 2D animation with gameplay that will take your breath away. Quantum Revenge is set in a war-ravaged space region where you control mech warriors. Your goal is to destroy waves of enemies in this dual stick shooter app.
It is year 70 of the Galactic Calendar, and humans are trying to colonize another solar system. However, in the meantime aliens are trying to invade earth’s solar system with the goal of destroying all life and planets. Your mech and pilots are the last line of defense from alien forces. You have the possibility to outfit your armor and abilities, which will give you shields, drones, and other upgrades.
Quantum Revenge features:
* The combination of 2D and 3D real-time elements and animations. This is a new type of manga inspired animation with a great storyline
* You will engage five missions, with two bosses and with a great finale that will take your breath away
* 2D animation is made with bone deformation and particles which are considered the latest technology in 2D design
* Shaders are specific in combination with 3D engine
* Music tracks are specifically composed and written from Gold chimes
* It is designed for the latest iPhone, iPad, and also it supports Apple TV
* 64-bit and OpenGL ES 3.2 support with console-quality graphics
* Dual touch control configurations
* Game controller support
You have the possibility to customize your Mecca with six different armor and abilities and special attacks. By upgrading your armor you will be able to have different modules such as drones, shield and much more.
With the possibility to connect to iOS Game Center and Facebook, you will compete will all players around the globe with real-time leaderboard ranking. This is a stimulant which will inspire you to make a better score because you will compete against players all around the world.
Graphics are made with high-quality and it is optimized for Apple Metal. Designed in realistic physic engine which will give you effect of reality, even though it is animated. Quantum Revenge contains a large number of enemies and bosses, in a combination of 3D fights, with animated 2D art based on manga cartoons with full frame rate and AAA quality which will give you beautiful and precious effects on screen.
Battles are hectic and relentless; mech will unleash streams of bullets against robotic figures and other alien planets. Fighting mode is shifting from 2D combat to 3D segments. With an interesting storyline and beautiful animation, Quantum Revenge will give your kids new form of entertainment with different visual appeals. Quantum Revenge will arrive in March 2017.
RealTech VR is a programming company that has been making games since 1995, and their games are made for all typical platforms such are Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and BeOS. They have great experience in developing various product solutions for iOS devices since 2008. They also make interesting applications and games for Android, Windows, Apple and Android TV and more. They specialize in making games for casual gamers in order for them to have a combination of fun and latest technology for everyone, no matter age, and personal affections. Recently, they began to develop top-notch 3D games. They have made viral games such are V3x, Sky ORB, Iron Fist Boxing, OpenGL, Extension Viewer, No Gravity and the latest one Quantum Revenge that is coming in March 2017. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 RealTech VR. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018