Adelaide, Australia – Independent development team, Kung Fu Takeaway today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Celebrity Hollywood 1.2.1, their entertaining celebrity life game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Celebrity Hollywood allows players to live the life of Hollywood celebrity Kacie Hollywood. Guide Katie as she lives the life of a celebrity, shooting movies, shopping at exclusive boutiques, winning awards, and much more.
Kacie Hollywood truly lives the celebrity lifestyle. Players take control of Kacie’s actions as she travels to exciting places, stays in first class hotels, shops at exclusive boutiques, dates (and dumps) other celebrities, auditions for and stars in exciting movies, wins awards, walks the red carpet, gives interviews, and more. The more exciting things Kacie does, the more followers and in game currency the player earns. Have fun as Kacie climbs the Celebrity Leaderboard.
“The life of a Hollywood celebrity is hectic and exciting, players must make the right moves if they want to be the top Hollywood celebrity,” says Andik Morgenstern, owner of Kung Fu Takeaway. “Sure, Kacie Hollywood is a top celebrity, but players will need to keep on their toes, auditioning for movie roles, staying in shape, wearing the right clothes, and dating the right celebrities if they want to gain fame and followers as they claw their way to the top of the Celebrity Leaderboard!”
At the start of the game, the player hops on a jet and flies to Hollywood. As the game progresses, the opportunity to travel to other exciting destinations will present themselves upon clearing certain levels. After jetting to Hollywood, players have the chance to collect items to collect more cash. They can also visit stores, restaurants, and hair salons. Don’t forget to keep an eye on text messages, and movie script offers, you never know when an opportunity will present itself.
Players work their way through shops, buying new outfits, shoes, and accessories. Each time the player spends money on merchandise, services, or food, they advance toward the next level. Make sure to try out for movie roles, as they pay plenty of cash, helping to finance the fantastic celebrity life. Be sure to read text messages and scripts, as they’ll contain clues to help you win roles.
* Travel the world to different cities
* Locations include Paris, New York, Cannes, Beverly Hills and Aspen
* Go shopping and buy clothes, handbags, shoes, cars, yachts, and even private jets
* Go to makeup stores
* Do TV interviews and choose to be a nice or a nasty celebrity
* Feel like a celeb as the paparazzi follow you almost everywhere
* Date and dine with other celebs and avoid the paparazzi
* Own apartments in different cities where you can mix and match dress styles
* Visit the gym or dance class to earn workout points
* Scuba dive or water ski
* Visit exclusive night clubs with VIP rooms
* Attend exclusive runway fashion shows
* Walk the red carpet at movie premieres and attend A-List only parties
* Win movie awards after completing movie shoots
* Record a worldwide smash hit song and video, go on tour and win music awards
Unlike many games of this genre, Celebrity Hollywood doesn’t require a player to obtain a certain energy level to perform actions, or wait for a clock to tick down, or even click through constant advertising messages to make their way through the game. The first three exciting travel destinations are free, and a convenient in-app purchase will unlock all of the remaining destinations. After that all updates and added features, such as new cities to explore, are all free
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 128 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Celebrity Hollywood 1.2.1 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) in-app purchase is available to unlock the full game. Review copies are available upon request.
Despite their name, Adelaide Australia-based Kung Fu Takeaway doesn’t cook food, they make games. The company was founded with one thing in their hearts and minds, to make causal games that are fun and easy to play. One thing’s for sure, they sure have fun making them! All Material and Software (C) 2017 Kung Fu Takeaway. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- CS Odessa announces updated ConceptDraw PLAN v2 - October 17, 2017
- WaterField unveils the Ranger iPhone X Case – A Unique Leather Holster - October 17, 2017
- Augmented Reality App, AR Flashcards Reaches 1 Million Downloads - October 16, 2017