Chantilly, Virginia – Independent developer, Michael Ogden today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Unboxed 1.0.2, an update to his easy-to-use shoe collection management app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. This app offers shoe collectors a quick and easy way to manage their shoe collection. Users simply scan the barcode on the side of the shoebox, and Unboxed instantly fills in all the pertinent information about the shoe.
Once a shoebox’s barcode is scanned via the iPhone’s camera, Unboxed automatically downloads and fills in details about the shoe; including manufacturer, color, style, materials and more. Users can add their own photos of their shoes, as well as edit information about the footwear, thereby creating a custom entry into their shoe collection catalog. Users can also share their favorite photos with friends and family via text, email, or on popular social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
“I’ve always had a huge athletic shoe collection, and found it hard to keep track of exactly what shoes I currently had in my shoe closet,” says Unboxed developer Michael Ogden. “There is nothing more frustrating than buying a new pair of Nikes and finding you already had that exact pair hidden in a corner of your closet! I developed Unboxed to help me track my ever-growing collection, and knowing that I wasn’t the only one out there that had a huge collection to track, I just had to share the app with other iPhone users!”
Unboxed doesn’t place any artificial limits on how big a shoe collection can be. There are no “trial limits” or in-app purchases to expand the number of shoes that can be tracked using the app. The size of a collection is limited only by the shoe aficionado’s imagination and bank account. The app is completely free, leaving users to spend their money on something they really love. Shoes.
* Quickly add shoes to a collection by scanning the shoebox’s barcode with the iPhone’s camera
* Scanned details can be edited to account for shoe customization
* Manually enter shoe information when a shoebox is not available for scanning
* Add personal photos to show off customized footwear
* Add personal notes for any shoes in the collection
* Search filter allows finding shoes based on color, style, material, and more
* Share your favorite photos with friends via email, text messages, or on popular social networks
* No limit to the size of a shoe collection
* Always free
* More features coming soon
In the case of shoeboxes that have been lost or thrown away, Unboxed also allows collectors to manually enter a new pair of kicks via its on screen interface. Users can quickly enter the information about any pair of shoes, so an entire collection can be easily tracked, right from the collector’s iPhone.
What’s New in Version 1.0.2
* Added app preview video
“I can’t wait to see how shoe lovers respond to Unboxed. I believe every type of shoe conscious iPhone user will find the app to be a valuable addition to their app collection,” continues Michael. “Hiking boots to dancing shoes, high heels to sneakers, this is the app that shoe fanatics everywhere will want to try. And just wait until they what I’ve got planned for future versions of the app!”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 10.1 or later
* 27.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Unboxed 1.0.2 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Independent developer, Michael Ogden recently released his first app, Unboxed. Michael is working to develop a brand to help shoe enthusiasts better manage their collections. His goal is to establish his apps as coveted services by providing tools which users can utilize daily to assist them in managing their shoe inventory directly from their mobile device’s screen. All Material and Software (C) 2017 Michael Ogden. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018