Berlin, Germany – Today, fournova announces the release of Tower for Mac 2.6. The free update brings another round of great features and improvements to the popular Git client.
New features include:
* Touch Bar Support: Owners of Apple’s latest Macbook Pro can now make use of Tower’s own Touch Bar integration. The Touch Bar adapts to the usage of Tower and offers context-specific commands with a single touch. Fetch, pull, push, and other handy workflows have never been so convenient in Tower.
* Extended Git LFS Support: Git Large File Storage (LFS) offers an improved way to integrate large binary files (e.g. graphics, videos, and audio samples) into the Git workflow. While working with Git LFS has already been possible in Tower, the update brings extended support. Tower now offers initial configuration and many advanced features and settings for Git LFS.
* Speed Improvements: The new version comes with a lot of improvements to Tower’s performance. Significant speed improvements make the Git client even faster and more responsive than before.
* Easier OAuth Management: With many code hosting services authentication via OAuth can be cumbersome. Tower now provides its own helper service that simplifies OAuth, offering its users a much smoother experience.
These are just a few of the many improvements that ship with the new version. In addition to the new Mac version fournova also shipped version 1.0.3 for Tower for Windows. This is the third update since the launch of the Windows version in November and brings a long list of improvements and fixes to the app.
Both new versions come as a free update for existing customers. New users can test the app and all its features 30 days for free. Licenses are available for $79 (USD). Volume discounts and discounts for students and educational institutions are offered as well.
fournova is an independent software company from Germany. Founded in 2010 fournova develops Mac and Windows apps such as the popular Git client Tower, which helps over 80,000 customers from startups to Fortune 100 companies to easily and productively work with the Git version control system. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2010 – 2017 fournova. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, Macintosh and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Eltima releases Cargo VPN – An essential Privacy Tool for your web life - August 17, 2017
- Asteroid : Space Defence for Mac OS X – A Retro Arcade Shooter - August 17, 2017
- Teleprompter 1.01 for iOS: Standalone Teleprompter & Video Recording App - August 17, 2017