Northfield, Minnesota – Independent developer, Charlie Imhoff today is proud to announce the release of Tabula 1.0 for macOS. Tabula is a distraction free writing app which automatically formats user’s text as they write. Tabula uses an intelligent interpreter that reads and styles text automatically to enable users to create beautiful text documents without touching a styling toolbar or learning complex markup.
* Author content with live preview
* Automatic detection and formatting of titles and subtitles, headings, lists, tables, links, and more
* Export HTML or PDF files in a variety of themes
* iCloud Drive Sync
* Night mode
* Export to plain HTML for inserting into existing websites or alongside custom stylesheets
Tabula’s automatic formatting is based on natural composition. Tabula wraps up its interpretation in handcrafted themes for export, adjusting to screen size so they read comfortably on any device.
“Apps like Word have so many formatting menus competing for your precious attention”, said Charlie Imhoff, the designer and lead developer of Tabula. “Tabula lets you just write, and not worry about anything else”.
* OS X 10.10 or later (including MacOS Sierra)
* 64-bit processor
* 6.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Tabula 1.0 is offered for the introductory price of $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. Tabula is also available for iOS for the introductory price of $2.99. Tabula for macOS and iOS work together through iCloud Drive, allowing authors to start documents on their iPhones or iPads, and finish them on their Macs.
Charlie Imhoff is an independent designer and developer currently studying Computer Science at Carleton College. This is Charlie’s second major app release, following the free game Slants for iOS. Charlie, in his spare time, performs improv and stand up comedy. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Charlie Imhoff. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Solus 3 Released Budgie, GNOME and MATE - August 17, 2017
- Distribution Release: Raspbian based on Debian 9 “Stretch - August 17, 2017
- Eltima releases Cargo VPN – An essential Privacy Tool for your web life - August 17, 2017