Conyers, Georgia – Pixolini, Inc. today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Property Flip or Hold 1.0, their new financial app developed for macOS. Property Flip or Hold helps Real Estate Investors to quickly compare return on investment to Flip and take profit now or Hold and Rent property for passive income. Property Flip or Hold automatically calculates profit scenario by entering property information like After Repair Value, Repairs, Holding Cost, Taxes, Insurance, Mortgage information for purchasing for Flip, Rent details, Mortgage information for Holding and Renting for passive income.
Maximum Purchase Price or Maximum Allowable Offer is automatically calculated by entering desired Profit Percent, Soft Cost Percent and Repairs. This gives a guideline for a Maximum Offer to purchase property for profit needed depending on Repairs. Monthly Rent Cashflow details Gross Rent, Principal and Interest, Taxes, Insurance, Property Management, Vacancy and Home Owners Association fees. Cash on Cash Return is calculated based on your Annual Cashflow and Total Investment.
* Investors for personal use or others
* Real Estate Agents
* Wholesale Investors
* Flip Property
* Rent Property
* Multiple Portfolio’s or Companies
* Calculates Maximum Purchase Price based on Profit needed, Soft Cost and Repairs
* Flip Analysis detailing the first 12 months
* Rent Analysis up to 30 years
* Rent Analysis shows cumulative Cashflow summary to compare with Flip’s Profit
* Calculates Mortgage Payment
* Cash on Cash Return
* Print individual property Flip or Hold details
* Save to PDF
* macOS 10.12 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Property Flip or Hold 1.0 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Finance category. For more information, please contact Marco Napoli.
Based in Georgia, Pixolini was founded to develop with several important values; simple and easy to use, visually striking and quality. Copyright (C) 2012-2017 Pixolini, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- AudioFile for iOS 1.0 – Find Your Voice Memos - January 17, 2018
- Follywood Presents #Pandamonium, Where Ridiculous Happens - January 17, 2018
- Typinator 7.4 With Improved Quick Search and 30+ Further Enhancements - January 16, 2018