Naperville, Illinois – Twocanoes Software is proud to announce the release of SD Clone 3, an upgrade to its SD Card cloning software for Mac. SD Clone 3 includes new features for cloning memory cards faster and easier than ever, including enhanced capabilities to shrink SD card data, verify card capacity and clone a single card to multiple cards simultaneously. SD Clone 3 supports flash media used in digital signage, industrial machinery, mobile phones, cameras and many other electronic devices.
What’s New in SD Clone 3
* Verify SD card media
* Clone SD cards to compressed image files
* Back up valuable SD card data
* Restore images to disk images
* Restore images and disk images to SD cards
* Restore an image to multiple SD cards simultaneously (Pro license)
* Detect locked SD cards
* Safely unmount SD cards and disk images
* Toolbar for easy access to important functions like shrink, expand, verify and eject
* Link to online image repositories, tutorial videos and in-app purchasing options
* Reveal image location in Mac Finder
* Drag and drop image files
* Shrink SD cards
* Save SD cards to compressed image files
* Mount and clone disk images
* Shrink and expand disk images
* Clone from large to small SD cards
* Clone disk images to SD cards
* Clone disk images to compressed images
* Automatically expand last Linux partition when restoring to large SD cards
* Free version of SD Clone 3 restores images to SD cards
* Optimizations and bug fixes
SD Clone 3 supports SD, micro-SD and other flash media formats commonly used in embedded devices, cameras, digital signage and other electronic devices.
Internet-connected (IoT) sensors, cameras, gaming consoles, mobile and other embedded devices rely on removable flash media to boot operating systems and to store data. Flash media can be variable quality and subject to loss or damage. SD Clone 3 for Mac makes it easy to verify, back up, clone and restore flash media data on the Mac.
SD Clone’s shrink feature makes it possible to safely clone larger cards to smaller cards. During cloning operations, SD Clone 3 automatically expands the file system to use all available space on the card. SD Clone’s Supercharged Raspberry Pi Mode is optimized for cloning Raspbian file systems quickly and easily.
New in SD Clone 3 is the toolbar for quick access to frequently used functions for expanding, shrinking, ejecting, verifying, locating image files and links to online tutorial videos and popular image repositories.
“We are thrilled about the new features in SD Clone 3,” said Russell Scheil, Managing Director at Twocanoes Software. “It’s a Swiss army knife for flash media backup and duplication.”
* OS X 10.10 or higher (including MacOS Sierra)
* SD, micro-SD or other flash media
* SD card reader or adapter
Pricing and Availability:
SD Clone 3 retails for $39.99 USD (Personal license) and a Pro license for $99.99 USD. A free download is available on the Twocanoes Software website. Purchase includes one year of maintenance and technical support. A free trial of SD Clone 3 is available on the Twocanoes web store. Visit Twocanoes Software online to learn more about SD Clone 3.
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded by Timothy Perfitt in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright (C) 2017 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- AudioFile for iOS 1.0 – Find Your Voice Memos - January 17, 2018
- Follywood Presents #Pandamonium, Where Ridiculous Happens - January 17, 2018
- Typinator 7.4 With Improved Quick Search and 30+ Further Enhancements - January 16, 2018