Chennai, India – LHD Games, the developers of acclaimed mobile game Twisty Board (named by Apple in the App Store’s monthly Top 10 Best Arcade Games), are proud to announce the up and coming release of The Path Rush, a fast-paced and addictive reaction based game. Launching 23rd Feb 2017 for iPhone and iPad, with the Android version following on 16th March 2017. The app will be available to download from the App Store and Google Play.
Players must use precise reactions to navigate a block through the 3-dimensional maze, making turns and jumps to avoid obstacles and survive as long as possible. Make a move too early or too late and the block will fall by the wayside, therefore turns must be timed to perfection to ensure progress.
The Path Rush features two main game modes:
* “Levels” challenges players to complete 150 levels of increasing length and difficulty. To complete a level the player must successfully navigate to the goal; failure to turn or jump at the right time sends the player back to the start, or alternatively coins can be used to resume play from the last position.
* “Endless” offers a never-ending maze where players must aim to record the highest score possible. Each successful turn scores one point, however the pressure mounts the further into the endless maze the player navigates.
To assist users their block can be powered up using coins (which are earned via gameplay or by watching in-app videos). Coins can also be used to continue play from the last position and get closer to completing the level or gaining a high-score.
Other features include:
* Arcade-style 3D graphics
* Fast and smooth gameplay
* Ever-changing in-game colours
* Test co-ordination and reactions
* Win coins
* Global leaderboard
* 150+ levels
The Path Rush is coming 23rd Feb 2017 for iPhone and iPad and will be available worldwide in the App Store. An Android version will follow on 16th March 2017 and available on Google Play.
Based in Chennai, India, LHD Games is a small studio with huge ambitions to bring back the memories of what we all played when we were young. Acclaimed developers, their previous hit “Twisty Board” received high levels of praise and was featured by Apple in the App Store’s monthly Top 10 Best Arcade Games. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 LHD Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- EGX 2018 trailer for post-apocalyptic game Infected Shelter released - September 23, 2018
- Zero Killed Release Date Change Press - September 23, 2018
- Voting Opens in the 36th Golden Joystick Awards Presented with AMD - September 23, 2018