Petaling Jaya, Malaysia – Palindrome Mobile today is pleased to announce the release of WordGenius 1.0, their new Hidden Words game for iOS and Android devices. Become a word genius! Search, find and crush all the hidden words in this addicting word brain game. It starts out easy with four letters, but gets challenging quickly. Fans of word games rejoice, there is a new word game in town! WordGenius promises to keep players engaged with fun and addicting levels of brain twisting challenges.
The game mechanics are simple enough. The player is presented with a grid of letters containing the jumbled up hidden words. He/she slides along each letter to form a valid word, causing the letters to be removed from the block, and the remaining letters above to fall through. When all of the letters have been cleared, the player has completed the level.
The real challenge of WordGenius, though, is not spotting the location of the hidden words (although that can be tough), but to solve the words in the correct order. Solving in the wrong order will lead to an unsolvable block later on, which is what makes the game especially challenging in the higher levels due to the sheer number of words required to solve.
* 22 chapters with over 370 addictive puzzles
* Starts out with simply four letters, but gets challenging as you progress
* Simple gameplay: guess the word, slide letters to form letter chain, and let the wordfall
* Not an ordinary word search game, forces one to think how to solve words in the correct order
* Have fun while exercising your brain
* Boost your concentration and memory, and enhance vocabulary
* Get hooked and lose track of passage of time
* Finish the word marathon, complete your word journey and win the trophy
According to Mabel Low, a word game fan who enjoys playing Scrabble, Words With Friends and Boggle on her phone, “At some point in the puzzle, it seems impossible to progress, but actually the solution is quite simple that makes one wonder why didn’t I think of it before?”. Yes, we’ve all experienced that AHAA! moment when the answer finally comes to us, so infuriating yet somehow satisfying.
In the words of the developer, WordGenius is great for brain training, improving concentration, and building vocabulary. However, only the true Word Genius can finish the word marathon, and reach the very end.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 44.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WordGenius 1.0 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For more information, please contact Michael Cheong.
Palindrome Mobile is dedicated to making fun and engaging games for mobile. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Palindrome Mobile. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- iOS Art App iOrnament showcased in Apple Retail Stores and on WWDC 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Mixoo – The ultimate Photo Editing App gets a Major Update - June 23, 2017
- Moneyspire Announces Support for Over 9,000 Financial Institutions - June 23, 2017