Chateaudun, France – Topdune Studio is pleased to announce the release of its new version (1.7) of Calligraphy Penmanship. In 2016, our studio has launched Calligraphy Penmanship for iOS devices. Its most important feature is based on the pressure control of the Apple Pencil on the screen of the iPad Pro. In fact, for writing Penmanship, angle and azimuth sensitivities are not helpful to produce beautiful shades of stylish letters.
Our challenge was about how to get highly creative with an unique pen control function. Writing letters on papers with a simple variation of the stroke width is the foundation of Penmanship. But in long term, this could be limited for creativity.
Then, writing on digital devices will make the difference, and our application is entirely performing around the pen pressure function. It points out the high degree of creativity of the digital toolset (the Pencil and the iPad). We have created, tested and implemented more than 30 pen effects, all can be drawn with a single pen stroke and a slight pressure of your fingers. You can find four series of exciting pens effects:
* The highway effect is adding a second color to the main stroke, with two thin parallels running along the Pencil direction.
* Candy pen head is bringing simultaneously three colors to your writing. The colors are premixed with the best matching tones.
* Monochrome pen heads are playing with lights and shadows to add depth to your lettering. Gradient and alternate color effects will make your creations really incredible.
* Mixing colors and patterns is our last creations. Beside automatically adding complementary, triadic or analogous colors to the main stroke, the users can include, with a perfect regularity, shapes inside the stroke width.
Based on the principle that the pen heads are the core feature of Penmanship, our final purpose is to provide the largest choice of pen heads. Then, creating beautiful quotes and words will just become simple and delightful.
* Compatible with iPad 2 or newer (best with iPad Pro and Apple Pencil)
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 61.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Calligraphy Penmanship 1.7 is free with in-app purchases ($2.99 USD), available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. The full paid version can be tested for free during 3 days.
Based in Chateaudun, France, Topdune Studio is founded by developers Nguyen Tan Hon and Hu Yong Jie. Nguyen is the mobile app designer and Hu is the senior engineer. Copyright (C) 2017 Topdune Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018