East Midlands, United Kingdom – Light Pillar today is proud to announce the immediate availability of Mosaic, a Professional Window Management for macOS. A window manager is a time saving tool that allows easy repositioning and resizing of macOS apps, transforming multi-window chaos into a productive suite of tools. Mosaic puts the joy back into multitasking.
Mosaic has been built from the ground up with a brand new layout engine that is really intuitive to use, integrates beautifully with the ‘look and feel’ of macOS and includes a suite of powerful features, including;
* Grid based ‘Basic Layouts’
* Constraint controlled ‘Advanced Layouts’
* Dynamic on-the-fly layouts with ‘Quick Layout’
* 4 different ‘Layout Views’ for customisable access to your layouts
* Use ‘Layout Groups’ to organise your layouts on a per workflow basis
* Apply layouts directly from the keyboard with ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ or the new MacBook Pro’s ‘Touch Bar’
* Apply layouts from your iOS device with the amazing ‘Remote Control’ app
* And much more
Version 1.0 already has so many groundbreaking features but we’re just getting started. From casual users all the way to creative professionals, Mosaic is the must-have, truly indispensable workflow enhancer.
* macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher
* Remote Control app requires iOS 10.1 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Mosaic 1.0 is available with a free 7-day, fully unlocked trial. Thereafter, Mosaic requires a valid account with a Basic or Pro monthly subscription. Plan and pricing details available atLight Pillar online. Free subscriptions for review purposes available on request. Reader coupon codes offering substantial lifetime discounts are also available on request.
Light Pillar is a two-man independent developer of macOS, iOS and WatchOS applications. Gareth Clarke and Neil Casini were introduced to each other in 2008 as work began on the critically acclaimed 2009 Nintendo Wii game, Dead Space: Extraction. A solid working relationship formed which not only shone through in the game, but laid a path for them eventually founding Light Pillar and expressing their creativity and structured work ethic exclusively on Apple platforms. Copyright (C) 2017 Light Pillar Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, iOS and watchOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Peter Arnell has excepted to be a judge on Archisketch Drawing Contest - February 23, 2018
- FxFactory Releases Rips Plugins for Final Cut Pro X - February 23, 2018
- Prizmo Go 2.0 hits the App Store – Instant Text OCR for iPhone and iPad - February 22, 2018