Tellini Releases TabView 3.0 – The Missing Tool for Mac GuitaristsJanuary 16, 2017
Guastalla, Italy – Tellini is pleased to announce the release of TabView 3.0 today. TabView has been the first macOS viewer for PowerTab tablatures. PowerTab is a well-known and widely adopted tablature editor for Windows systems and thousands of transcriptions in this format are available on the net. TabView is thus an essential tool for guitar players wishing to learn new songs as well for trainers. Version 3.0 implements support for Guitar Pro tablatures (gp3, gp4, gp5 and gpx files), enabling users to access a much broader set of documents.
Other general features of TabView include:
* Export tablatures in MIDI format for playback or use in other applications (for instance, GarageBand)
* Advanced playback of the tablature: follow the playback on screen, loop over selected parts, slow the tempo down for practice
* Mute selected tracks: play along TabView using it as a backing band
* Switch between different display modes: TabView can show the tablature together with standard notation, only the tablature or only the standard notation
* Create beautiful prints of the tablature: you don’t need to stay in front of your monitor to play along your favorite song
* OS X 10.9 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 2.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TabView 3.0 is $11.99 (or the equivalent in other currencies) and available on the Mac App Store in the Music category.
Simone Tellini began developing commercial and shareware applications about 10 years ago on Amiga computers. Not afraid to move on to different platforms, he switched to Windows for some time. Eventually, he couldn’t resist the charm of Mac OS X and, since 2005, Simone develops shareware games and utilities for this fine operating system. Copyright (C) 2017 Simone Tellini. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, Macintosh and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.