Madelia, Minnesota – Today, Cisdem is pleased to announce the release of DocumentReader 3 for Mac, adding support for opening Winmail.dat files and improved document reading experience. Besides winmail.dat files, this powerful reader offers Mac users a smooth experience for reading Windows-based documents, including WPD, WPS, XPS, OXPS, VISIO, DjVu and PDF in preferred viewing styles. With a customizable toolbar, users can also use DocumentReader to extract images, print and convert the documents into PDF, RTFD, Text, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF.
New Features in Version 3.0
* Open Winmail.dat Files in Batch:
Users can open multiple winmail.dat files in one go. Moreover, the application will list all the attachments of the winmail.dat files to users.
* Preview and Export Winmail.dat Attachments:
Not only the content of winmail.dat can be shown clearly in a form similar to an email, all the listed attachments can be preview and export for further sharing.
* Brand-new UI and Improved Documents Reading Experience:
The re-designed easy-to-use interface, allowing users to open and read multiple files on Mac at a time and switch between them. Besides, full screen reading, zooming, rotating and page navigation are available.
* macOS Sierra Support:
It’s fully compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Other Enhancements Based on Previous Versions:
* Improved performance to open WPD, WPS, OXPS, XPS, Visio, DjVu and PDF files
* Convert and export documents to PDF, RTFD, TEXT, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP and GIF
* Extract images from specified pages of PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF or Tiff files
* Print files easily if printers connected, allowing users to preview and set page ranges, copies, etc.
* Customize toolbar to meet different reading habits and needs
* Two viewing modes: with thumbnails or content only
* Fix some minor bugs
“Moving files from a PC to a Mac is a fairly simple thing. However, the problem is that many documents can be opened easily in Windows while not in Mac OS X. That’s why we develop this document reading application,” said Cisdem DocumentReader’s developers. “Since many PC users are using Microsoft Outlook as their email program, opening winmail.dat files can become a big headache to many Mac users. This time, we solve the problem in the new version of DocumentReader. More functions and same price! Enjoy it!”
Pricing and Availability:
Flash Sale Now! Users can get a single license of Cisdem DocumentReader for Mac at $9.9 (Reg. Price: $14.99) from Jan.12th to Jan.19th. A 20% discount is offered for qualified students and educators of qualifying educational institutions. Download the free trial version or learn more by visiting Cisdem online.
Cisdem provides productivity and business software that helps Mac users to get their job done faster. Cisdem products include top rated PDF Tools, Utility Tools, Mobile Tools, Multimedia Tools and Free Tools. The company is dedicated in building highly efficient Mac software that make life easier and processes simpler. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Cisdem Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- WaterField unveils the Ranger iPhone X Case – A Unique Leather Holster - October 17, 2017
- Augmented Reality App, AR Flashcards Reaches 1 Million Downloads - October 16, 2017
- The New Mailbutler Beta – The Email Assistant for Gmail and Apple Mail - October 16, 2017