North Richland Hills, Texas – Agile Tortoise today is excited to announce the release and immediate availability of Terminology 4.0.1, an all-new version of its popular iPhone and iPad reference app. Since it hit the App Store in July 2010, Terminology has been one of the most popular dictionary, thesaurus and reference apps for both iPad and iPhone. A Starbucks Pick of the Week in October, 2016, Terminology version 4 brings a completely new interface and support for modern iPhone and iPad features to the already powerful extensible research tool.
Terminology is a browser for the English language – part dictionary/thesaurus and part research tool. Terminology is designed to make it easy to explore words and phrases, diving down to more and less specific terms – accessing the web and other apps for more detail. In addition to its offline dictionary and semantic reference, Terminology can be extended with actions to search to websites as well as other reference apps which support integration – making it a great place to start all your searches.
* Full offline U.S. English dictionary and word reference with simple clear definitions
* Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and deeper word relations such as: more and less specific words, part, part of, members, member of, pertains to and more
* Audio pronunciations
* Share extension to look up terms from any text selection in any app
* Favorite words for quick access
* Term browsing history
* Add notes to any term
* Term of the Day
* Sync of favorites, history and actions between multiple devices
* Actions extend your research with quick links to web resources and other reference apps
* Action Library with pre-configured actions for popular reference, search and other resources
* Create custom actions (Pro unlock required)
* Dark theme with auto-switching (Pro unlock required)
* Wildcard (?,*) searching
* Spelling suggestions
* Spotlight and Handoff support
* iPad Multitasking and Split View support
* Extensive support for URL scheme integration via x-callback-url
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 10.0 or later
* 101 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Available immediately, Terminology 4.0.1 is Free with optional $1.99 (USD) unlock to remove ads, enable dark theme and remove ads. It is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category. For more information, please contact Greg Pierce or visit Agile Tortoise online.
Founded in 2006, Agile Tortoise, Inc. is an independent software company that develops mobile and web software both for end-users and clients, including top ranked App Store apps like Drafts, Terminology and Interact. Agile Tortoise, Inc. is based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. Copyright (C) 2006-2017 Agile Tortoise, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- EGX 2018 trailer for post-apocalyptic game Infected Shelter released - September 23, 2018
- Zero Killed Release Date Change Press - September 23, 2018
- Voting Opens in the 36th Golden Joystick Awards Presented with AMD - September 23, 2018