San Francisco, California – Independent designer, Juan Arreguin is proud to announce the release of Panols 1.1, his ingenious Instagram utility for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Panols allows users to split their panorama photos into three panels, making them perfect for posting on Instagram.
Panols allows photographers to share the panoramic photos taken with their iPhone, as well as other photos stored in their Photo Library, with Instagram users everywhere. The app takes the Panorama shots stored in the device’s Photo Library, and accurately splits the wide-shot into three separate shots, allowing users to take advantage of the Instagram profile display grid to showcase them in their full glory via the social network’s standard three-across display view.
“I’ve always been frustrated with the way Instagram reduces any photo to a square view, no matter what the original format might be. This limitation destroys the majestic view of a properly framed Panorama shot,” says Panols designer Juan Arreguin. “So, we created Panols. Panols can be used by any iPhone photographer to display their Panorama photos the way they were meant to be seen. Users are no longer shackled by the limitations of Instagram, and instead can share their wide-screen shots in a fun and creative way!”
* Easily select the exact portion of the panorama shot for processing
* Quickly splits any panorama shot into three images
* Uses a copy for edits, never making changes to the original photo
* Edit metadata, including names, descriptions and geolocation
* Results are easily posted to Instagram, resulting in a three-across grid view of the panorama on your profile
* Panols images are stored in a convenient “Panols” album in your Camera Roll
* Album includes a copy of the original Panorama shot, to ensure the photos are posted in the proper order
Panols was featured on the popular Product Hunt website when it was originally released, ranking in at #3 in the Photography category. Product Hunt users were delighted with the new app.
“… makes it easy to post beautiful panoramic photos that look right at home on your Instagram profile. I’m surprised nobody made it before…” – Owen W.
“Awesome way to customize your Instagram feed. I can see marketers using this to have a high-level of control of their Instagrams to create mega headers for their Instagram profiles with ease.” – Aubrey J.
“Very stoked for this app! Time to get my IG account up to par…” – Rob M.
What’s New in Version 1.1
* Fixed: Crash when user selected an iCloud image while offline
* Added: Manage downloading images from iCloud to use
* Added: Error dialog when media is not available
Panols offers photographers the chance to quickly and beautifully prepare their Panorama photos to be displayed on Instagram the way they should be, in all their glory. While the app already offers a great way to post Panorama shots to everyone’s favorite photo sharing service, app developer Arreguin says there are plenty of improvements to come.
“While Panols already helps users step up their Instagram game, I want to assure users that there are more features and improvements on the way,” shares Juan. “I can’t wait to hear suggestions from users on the features they’d like to see added to the app. I’ll be taking note of their thoughts when planning future updates. Also, I hope they’ll tag their Instagram panorama shots with the #panols hashtag and/or tag @panols in their posts. I can’t wait to see everyone’s photos!”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.2 or later
* 37.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Panols 1.1 is just $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo and Video category. Review copies are available upon request.
San Francisco, California-based independent developer, Juan Arreguin works to develop the best in photography tools for iOS devices. He designs apps that make difficult tasks simple, allowing iOS users to use their devices to their full capabilities. Juan also works as a digital product designer for clients like Capital One, Xero, Getaround and several other firms. All Material and Software (C) 2017 Juan Arreguin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Distribution Release: Raspbian based on Debian 9 “Stretch - August 17, 2017
- Eltima releases Cargo VPN – An essential Privacy Tool for your web life - August 17, 2017
- Asteroid : Space Defence for Mac OS X – A Retro Arcade Shooter - August 17, 2017