Dallas, Texas – Capparsa, Inc today is pleased to announce the immediate availability of TimeTag 5.0 for macOS. Available for both macOS and iOS, TimeTag is a multiplatform, syncing enabled time tracking tool that is focused on helping you achieve your goals. It features a simple interface, including the “Big Green Button” to help you start and stop timers with ease. Using a custom syncing backend, TimeTag keeps data in sync across any number of devices that have it installed.
The new design features a big, bold header that always shows you the hours logged and amount earned for your visible records. The timers have been trimmed down to let you use the app in a new “timer only” mode that takes up only a little of your screen. Managing tags and categories have gotten easier to access right from the timer window, and now you can edit hours directly without having to do any date math.
New Pro Features:
Those who purchase the new TimeTag Pro subscription (USD $3.99/month or $39.99/yearly) gain access to a wide range of features like syncing and Dashboard access, and can fully unlock Pro features on their iOS devices without any additional purchase. There, they gain access to PDF reports, automatic location-based timers, custom exported reports and calendar record importing. TimeTag Pro subscriptions also come with a free trial period.
The new Dashboard area shows you interactive pie charts of your tags (thought of as activities) and categories (thought of projects). It also shows amount earned across time, as well as an ‘insights’ area that shows key numbers and averages for your data. If you have multiple Apple devices, including iOS and macOS devices, then TimeTag Pro will keep all your devices in sync and keep your records in the cloud for you to access anywhere.
Time tracking to help you achieve more. With these features and more, TimeTag is a great tool for freelancers, contractors, indie professionals and achievers everywhere to organize their time and focus on their work:
* New, smaller design to take up even less space on your screen when you work
* Big bold headers and records screen showing total hours, amount earned, number of records, and more information at a glance
* Featuring “Big Green Button”, it’s never been easier to start and stop timers to create time sheets easier
* For Pro users, custom syncing backend, dashboard access, and full Pro access on your iOS devices
* Export records to CSV or HTML
* Filter records by start/end date, tags and/or categories
* Available for both iOS and macOS devices
* Works offline and online
* Supports full screen and split screen mode natively
* Menu bar access available to start/stop timers quickly
* OS X 10.11 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 7.2 MB
Pricing and Availability
TimeTag is available to download for free and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. TimeTag Pro is a recurring subscription priced at $3.99 monthly or $39.99 (USD) annually, or equivalent amount in other currencies.
Capparsa, Inc. exists to get you your time back. We are a human-friendly software company that makes your life simpler and happier through easy to use, intuitive and beautiful tools that will increase your productivity. We develop time management software for freelancers, contractors, and other professionals who want to get the most out of their time. Copyright (C) 2017 Capparsa, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018
- WebSonar Libraries – A better Way to Organize, Access and Share - February 20, 2018