Seoul, Korea – Netdiver Co., Ltd. today is proud to announce the release of KidsYam’s Math Rangers 1.0.1, their new childrens educational app developed for iOS and Android devices. With amazing kids learning apps features, Netdiver has the winning combination that will help kids train basic math skills in the fun way.
Train Math Skills From The Bottom Up:
Netdiver maintains their focus on the fact that children give up math early because they don’t have interest in math. Moreover, math is the subject that kids can’t learn the next level of math concept when they understand the former level of math concept perpectly. Therefore, Netdiver released KidsYam’s Math Rangers to help kids to learn basic math calculation skills gradually and perfectly.
Math Quiz Game For Kids:
At its core, this is a well designed educational math quiz game. It contains learning and training numbers, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. It will most certainly be fun and challenging to kids when they play KidsYam’s Math Rangers.
Fascinating Graphics And Storylines:
Netdiver had made an effort to design this game to let kids familiar with and like math. Adorable characters and interesting game play of KidsYam’s Math Rangers make kids to enjoy and like math.
Kidsyam’s Math Rangers Features:
* Training basic math calculation skills by stages – Kids can train basic math calculation skills, like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, through 3 levels of 6 stages
* Fun to learn and play at the same time – Through the gamification of education program, kids can enhance their basic math skills with interest
* Challenging game play – By defeating space pirates, kids can train basic math skills amusingly
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 58.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
KidsYam’s Math Rangers 1.0.1 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Education category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. One of the best math educational games! Math will be the most favorite subject of kids with KidsYam’s Math Rangers. For more information, please contact Lee Junho.
Netdiver’s goal is to constantly make kids apps which help kids to be educated or grow properly. This is because we want to contribute to the education of children as IT Parents! We are now trying to make kids apps that kids can enjoy and learn at the same time. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Netdiver Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Conde Nast Independent Magazines makes its way to Magzter - August 23, 2017
- Sakura@QR Makes Reading QR Codes and Barcodes Fast and Easy - August 22, 2017
- TruScribe Launch Revolutionary Whiteboard Animation Software Squigl - August 22, 2017