Dallas, Texas – Capparsa, Inc today is pleased to announce the immediate availability of TimeTag 7.0 for iOS. Available for both iOS and macOS, TimeTag is a multiplatform, syncing enabled time tracking tool that is focused on helping you achieve your goals. It features a simple interface, including the “Big Green Button” to help you start and stop timers with ease. Using a custom syncing backend, TimeTag keeps data in sync across any number of devices that have it installed.
Now everything is more accessible than ever. Timers, records, reports and your activities are all a tap away in the new tab bar design. The records screen has been redesigned to show more information at a glance, like hours worked per day and amount earned. The new tags/activities hub shows the most active activities and projects. Reports can be created at any time applying easy and powerful filters to get to the data that matters most.
New Pro Features:
Those who purchase the new TimeTag Pro subscription (USD $3.99/month or $39.99/yearly) gain access to a wide range of features like syncing, Dashboard access, PDF reports, automatic location-based timers, custom exported reports and calendar record importing.
If you’re a heavy calendar user but hate keeping track of your time manually, the new Calendar Import feature allows you to import tags, categories and records from your local calendars to TimeTag. Event names, times and even notes are imported into the app and can then be instantly exported as a time sheet. No more manually copying over data from your calendar, or needing to create records twice.
The new Dashboard & Reports area lets you create your own pie charts, line charts and bar charts. Set a filter to the data you want most, and see a graphical breakdown of how you spent your time. Then when you’re done customizing it, you can simply save it to a PDF report.
If you have multiple Apple devices, including macOS devices, then TimeTag Pro will keep all your devices in sync and keep your records in the cloud for you to access anywhere.
You can create up to 20 geofences that allow timers to be automatically started, stopped or setup based on your preferences. Create a location, add the tags you’d like to automatically be triggered, and the app can start and stop them for you when you arrive and leave. Or if you prefer to do the starting and stopping, you can have the app prepare all the timers for you and then simply remind you they’re running if you leave without stopping them.
Time tracking to help you achieve more.
With these features and more, TimeTag is a great tool for freelancers, contractors, indie professionals and achievers everywhere to organize their time and focus on their work:
* New tab bar design to keep everything quickly within reach
* Big bold headers and records screen showing total hours, amount earned, number of records, and more information at a glance
* Featuring “Big Green Button”, it’s never been easier to start and stop timers to create time sheets easier
* For Pro users, custom syncing backend, location tracking, calendar importing and much more
* Export records to CSV, HTML, or to your calendars
* Filter records by start/end date, tags and/or categories
* Available for both iOS and macOS devices
* Works offline and online
* Supports many iOS power-user features such as split screen, slide over, 3D Touch, interactive notifications and more
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 13.9 MB
Pricing and Availability
TimeTag is available to download for free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. TimeTag Pro is a recurring subscription priced at $3.99 monthly or $39.99 (USD) annually, or equivalent amount in other currencies.
Capparsa, Inc. exists to get you your time back. We are a human-friendly software company that makes your life simpler and happier through easy to use, intuitive and beautiful tools that will increase your productivity. We develop time management software for freelancers, contractors, and other professionals who want to get the most out of their time. Copyright (C) 2017 Capparsa, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX DVD Ripper Mac Free Edition – Updated for New DVD Movies - August 19, 2017
- B-Eng releases File Manager Pro 1.4 – Dual Panel File Manager for OS X - August 18, 2017
- Solus 3 Released Budgie, GNOME and MATE - August 17, 2017