Chislehurst Kent, United Kingdom – Scorpion Research today is proud to announce the release of version 2.80 of Scorpion BarCode, its popular BarCode creation software for Apple macOS computers. Scorpion BarCode is a complete Barcode creation utility that you can use to quickly create Barcode images for use in other applications. The software supports the following symbologies:
* EAN-13 (With or without Add-On codes)
* EAN-128 (Codeset B and Codeset C)
* UPC-A (With or without Add-On codes)
* Code-128 (Codeset B and Codeset C)
* ISSN (10 digit / 13 digit)
* ISBN (10 digit / 13 digit)
* PostNet (5 digit / 9 digit / 11 digit)
By entering the text of a Barcode, the software produces the graphic equivalent using one of the above selected symbologies. Use it to:
* Create editable vector PDF or EPS documents
* Create bitmap PNG or TIFF documents with transparency
* Paste into another application simply via the Clipboard
* Print camera ready artwork automatically
* Convert text in other applications into Barcode graphics using AppleScript
Sample AppleScripts are available to enable you to automate your BarCode creation workflow including integrating Barcodes into popular database, spreadsheet and word processor software.
A Terminal command line version is also available, enabling powerful custom scripting solutions beyond AppleScript or Automator. Integrate into solutions directly using Unix technologies such as shell scripts or via web CGI scripts.
The Scorpion BarCode software embraces the latest Apple technology to simplify the user experience. The entire User Guide is built into the onscreen help and separately viewable.
New in Scorpion BarCode 2.80:
* Optimised for macOS 10.12 Sierra
* Support for Databar-Omnidirectional added
* Support for Databar-Truncated added
* Support for Databar-Stacked added
* Support for Databar-StackedOmnidirectional added
* Support for Databar-Limited added
* Support for Databar-Expanded added
The Scorpion BarCode software operates on any macOS compatible system running OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or later. Optimised for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Pricing and Availability:
Scorpion BarCode 2.80 is available now with a Free 30 day trial. A single user license GBP 99.00 (Approx $121.00 USD). Multiple User Discounts apply. Educational discounts apply. Trade enquiries welcome. Scorpion BarCode may be downloaded from the Scorpion Research web site; following the links to Software Products, Scorpion BarCode and then Download. Alternatively, may be available from your local software source.
Scorpion Research was founded in 1994 focusing its activities on implementing modern management techniques using its innovative software products. Scorpion Research is an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 compliant company demonstrating its commitment to a consistent level of quality and environmental responsibility. Scorpion Research complements these activities by providing consultancy and support services that assist in implementing rapid, efficient and cost effective solutions. Copyright (C) 1994-2017 Scorpion Research Ltd. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- AudioFile for iOS 1.0 – Find Your Voice Memos - January 17, 2018
- Follywood Presents #Pandamonium, Where Ridiculous Happens - January 17, 2018
- Typinator 7.4 With Improved Quick Search and 30+ Further Enhancements - January 16, 2018