Centreville, Virginia – IDSI today is proud to announce the release of Richard Pizza’s Hungry Games 1.0.9, their popular game title for iOS devices. The perfect educational game for families to spend hours of fun, Richard Pizza’s Hungry Games was developed for children 5-13 to learn about nutrition and good eating habits. The game offers information and education for children on adults on how to eat healthy.
Richard Pizza is hosting the first annual Hungry Games in the heart of downtown Pizza Town and needs your help! Help Pizza Boy run a race with the objective to grab as many water bottles as possible and avoid the soda cans along the way. In order to boost the population and spur economic development, you can help Richard Pizza by playing games, collecting character cards, and expanding Pizza Town!
* Help shake the salt off the pretzel
* Save broccoli’s from being cheesed
* The grapes are hungry! Quick make balanced peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
* Feed the bunny the foods she needs to stay healthy
* Avoid drinking soda and get pizza boy to the end of the race
* Help keep the water bottle hydrated
Collect all the Pizza Town citizens to help rebuild Pizza Town! Gain additional gems and coins (only available in the US App Store). Learn together with your family about healthy eating and nutrition by planning this fun and educational game. It’s the perfect game to play over Christmas and the holidays:
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 378 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Richard Pizza’s Hungry Games 1.0.9 is Free and available now through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
At IDSI we are technologists, scientists, and creatives exploring and designing data science solutions, performance analytics, web and software applications, e-Learning, and myriad digital products that ultimately improve performance. Every design decision is deliberate. We enable your vision with our passion. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Intelligent Decision Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018
- WebSonar Libraries – A better Way to Organize, Access and Share - February 20, 2018