Brooklyn, New York – SL Technology Group is proud to announce the release of simLeaf 1.0 for iOS, a highly advanced 3D simulator for growing cannabis. Wrapped in a fun, game-like app, is a sophisticated 3D learning platform that navigates through the complexities of growing cannabis with elegance and simplicity. In this unique app, people can experience the art of growing in a realistic way without a large investment in equipment or classes. simLeaf provides hands-on learning for those who want to grow or just want to learn the basics for new career opportunities in the booming cannabis industry.
Growers can manage light, temperature, humidity, water levels, nutrients and pH levels to produce a unique plant each time. During the grow process, they have the ability to rotate and zoom to examine their plant in high resolution 3D detail. Along the way useful educational tips are available to guide and inform. When a successful plant is grown, growers can keep a mother plant and crossbreed to capture great genetics, perfect a grow, experiment with technique and share photos of their plant.
* Developed by real growers using accurately modeled data
* Each plant is completely unique and the outcomes are directly related to the care the plant receives
* Grow in 3 Speed Modes (Turtle: Realtime, Rabbit: 10 days, Rocket: 5 Minutes)
* Seed varieties range from easy to grow compact plants to difficult to manage connoisseur varieties
* Like a Virtual Pet your plant will remind you to take care of it daily
* Grow a plant at different speeds (Turtle: near realtime, Rabbit: 7-10 days & Rocket: 5 minutes)
* Skip Forward – Allows growers to skip forward in time by 1 to 5 days for rapid learning
* Robust Analytics can be viewed at anytime to allow the grower to perfect their technique
* Any two mother plants may be crossed to produce endless genetic variation
* Buds are realistically represented with each variety having its own genetic information
* Hands on learning for those that want to grow or just want to learn the basics for new career opportunities
All aspects of how a plant looks and grows are controlled by the genetic information and simLeaf uses Proprietary Seed Modeling to capture these traits into virtual seeds. Each seed variety has its own genetic factors producing unique, one-of-a-kind plants. Taking a mother plant captures the genetics of the particular seed, so clones grown from it will have the identical characteristics. The genetic possibilities are endless!
Customer Quote: “Oh My God, I did not know you existed. We are trying to get into this and this is so helpful as a learning a tool!”
* iPhone 5s or later, iPad Air/Pro or later
* iPod touch (6th gen) or later
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 88.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
simLeaf 1.0 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Android and other platforms in the works. For more information, please contact Dennis Martin.
SL Technology Group, LLC is based in Brooklyn, NY and was formed by industry veterans in app development, horticulture, music, publishing and adult entertainment. The team is currently developing simLeaf into a powerful platform that will allow partners, product sponsors and content creators to distribute their message to the growing community in a truly unique way. By building in sophisticated channels into the simulation experience, simLeaf can deliver an advanced mobile platform for seed manufacturers, lighting and nutrient companies, consumer products, dispensaries, and beyond. All Material and Software (C) 2016 – 2017 SL Technology, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and the iPhone logo, iPad and iPad logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017