Frankfurt, Germany – Eltima Software really got into the holiday spirit and is now offering a hot deal with Eltima X-Mas Slot Machine. This slot machine though doesn’t require you to spend any money at all, so basically everyone’s a winner. The promo lets players get huge discounts for any product they’ve been eyeing. Everyone is welcome to try for as many apps as they want!
Everyone can test their luck and gamble with Eltima X-Mas Slot Machine. Users can spin the slot machine and win various discounts for their favorite Mac and Windows apps without investing anything but a couple of minutes. Not only is it fun, but you may get an unbelievable discount. The Christmas Promo begins this Friday, December 23 and ends January 6.
* Eltima Xmas promo is open to everyone. Every participant is given a chance to get a desirable app with discount that will vary from 11 to 73%!!! Spin the slot machine by pushing the “Start” button and get the random app discount. You will have 3 attempts (coins) for each application.
* To increase your chances of winning the best discount, click the “Need more coins?” link and share the following message: “Can’t stop! Gambling for the best discount for the coolest apps out there #eltimaxmas2016” on your Twitter or Facebook page. For each share on each of these platforms you’ll be given 3 additional coins.
* If you are happy with your discount, you can buy the app at a reduced price right away or you can play more. After the final attempt you won’t be able to go back to a discount you won before.
Review the full promo details to find out how you can enter. For more information on X-Mas Slot Machine promo feel free to visit Eltima Software online.
Eltima Software is a global software Development Company, specializing primarily in serial communication, mobile and flash software for Mac OS and Windows. Eltima Software delivers top-notch solutions having a friendly team of 40 professionals. Copyright (C) 2016 Eltima Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018