Vancouver, Washington – Unmarked Software today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of TextSoap(R) 8.3, an update to its award-winning text processing and editing utility for macOS. TextSoap 8.3 improves handling of international text, as well as addressing a number of issues reported by customers.
TextSoap 8.3 improves support for international text handling. TextSoap has been capable for years of working with Unicode text, particularly when using regular expressions. However, the app did not always take into account the localized information for non-English languages, particularly with case conversion. This latest update helps addresses those limitations.
Key issues addressed in this release include:
* Improved support for international text handling for case conversion, including cleaners and actions related to Uppercase, Lowercase, Capitalized Words, and Title Case
* A rewrite of Title Case cleaner (and action) to handle all currently documented edge cases for title casing and better handling of user lists
* Allows setting the clipboard workspace from a clipboard brown to a more standard gray color
* Several additional internal changes to improve stability
The TextSoap 8.3 update is free of charge to all TextSoap 8 customers. Customers who purchased directly may download the update immediately from the Unmarked Software web site or using the check for updates option within the app.
TextSoap saves you time by automating your efforts to fix all those strange formatting issues you encounter every day when you work with text.
* Requires macOS v10.10 or later
Pricing and Availability:
TextSoap 8.3 has a suggested retail price of $45 (USD). Through Dec 31, 2016, TextSoap is available for $29.24 (USD), a 35% discount. TextSoap 8.3 may be purchased directly from Unmarked Software. Discounted upgrades for existing customers are also available and may be purchased directly from Unmarked Software. Prices for upgrades start at $23 (USD).
Based in Vancouver, Washington, Unmarked Software, LLC was founded in 1998 by President and CEO, Mark Munz. As a commercial software developer since 1988, Mark’s experience lead him to evangelize the macOS platform with the release of the company’s flagship product, TextSoap. TextSoap has received numerous accolades from press and users around the world. Copyright 1998 – 2016 Unmarked Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Eltima releases Cargo VPN – An essential Privacy Tool for your web life - August 17, 2017
- Asteroid : Space Defence for Mac OS X – A Retro Arcade Shooter - August 17, 2017
- Teleprompter 1.01 for iOS: Standalone Teleprompter & Video Recording App - August 17, 2017