Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions is proud to announce the release of BatchOutput XLS 2.3.8, a compatibility update to its output automation solution for Microsoft Excel on Mac. The software provides advanced solutions for demanding enterprise and office publishing environments through automation of printing, professional PDF output, and repurposing Excel spreadsheets for web and mobile devices.
The new version makes BatchOutput XLS compatible with the recently released macOS 10.12 Sierra and is offered as a free update to the licensed users.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput XLS allows to carry out powerful professional PDF production directly from Excel, helping users simplify and streamline the conversion process. BatchOutput XLS is the only program that brings advanced PDF creation options right to Excel users’ fingertips:
* Batch print and export Excel spreadsheets to PDF with a click of a button
* Compose variable output file names based on user name, date, batch number and other values
* Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for web, print or electronic publishing
* Encrypt and password-protect PDF from unauthorized copying, printing and viewing
* Apply Quartz filters to change PDF color tone, brightness and other qualities
BatchOutput XLS is a part of the Zevrix BatchOutput family which also includes output automation solutions for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign and PDF workflows.
Pricing and Availability
BatchOutput XLS can be purchased for $39.95 (USD) from Zevrix website, as well as from authorized resellers and Mac App Store. Trial is also available for download. BatchOutput XLS requires Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.12 and Microsoft Excel 2008, 2011 or 2016.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2016 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Peter Arnell has excepted to be a judge on Archisketch Drawing Contest - February 23, 2018
- FxFactory Releases Rips Plugins for Final Cut Pro X - February 23, 2018
- Prizmo Go 2.0 hits the App Store – Instant Text OCR for iPhone and iPad - February 22, 2018