Conyers, Georgia – Pixolini, Inc. today is proud to announce the release of Vita Journal 1.0 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Vita Journal was thoughtfully designed to record your daily moments of life and special occasions including location, weather, temperature*, photos* and tags. The Vita Journal app was designed with these features in mind to help you record your Life.
Vita Journal: Record your daily moments of life and special occasions. Include Location, Weather and Temperature(*), Photos(*) and Tags.
Vita Journal is a one-of-a-kind journal that features the ability to organize entries in multiple books and add multiple photos to each entry. It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words; organize your life and memorable moments with unlimited photos, audio recordings, and tags. Vita Journal also supports multiple entries per day including past or future dates.
* Multiple Journal Books(*) Personal, Vacations, Ideas, Business…
* Multiple Photos(*) per Diary Entry
* GPS Location with Map
* Weather and Temperature(*)
* Photos can be viewed in full screen mode and zoomed in
* Tag entries by keywords
* Date and time stamp
* Secure Password Protection including Touch ID(*)
* Quickly Search by keywords
* Cloud Sync with multiple devices(*)
(*) Premium Features (available via in-app purchase) include Cloud Sync with Multiple Devices, Multiple Journal Books, Multiple Photos per Entry, Weather and Temperature, support future development
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 10.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 25.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Vita Journal 1.0 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. A convenient in-app purchase is available to activate Premium Features.
Based in Georgia, Pixolini was founded to develop with several important values; simple and easy to use, visually striking and quality with affordability. Copyright (C) 2016 Pixolini, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017
- Mobo Greenhouse Garden – Engaging Farm Game for Preschoolers - October 20, 2017