Waver Cloud Music Player released for iOS – Personal Streaming ServiceDecember 15, 2016
Chicago, Illinois – Imagam, Inc. today is proud to announce new iOS(iPhone/iPad) application Waver Cloud Music Player. Waver allows you to create a personal streaming service with Dropbox. Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, SMB Server, WebDav Server, SoundCloud, FTP and more.
Listen to your music with an advanced and powerful media player.
* FLAC format supported – Enjoy your favorite tracks in the best quality
* Light and dark theme modes
Supported Clouds and Protocols:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, SMB/CIFS, SugarSync, AFP (Mac), FTP/FTPS, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, SoundCloud, FTP, more coming soon.
* Formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A
* Audio Bar (Adjustable with 3 modes)
* Repeat and shuffle
* Airplay (iOS Airplay mode is supported)
* Favorites (favorites list is supported)
* Playlists (create and manage playlists)
* Dark Theme (In addition to default light theme)
* Fine scrubbing
* Lock screen playback controls
* Background music playback
* Background controls
* Cache Streamed Files – (Files can be saved after caching to prevent re-downloading)
* Passcode Lock – (Application can be passcode protected)
Pricing and Availability:
Waver Cloud Music Player 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. For more information please contact Tom Biel.
Located in located in Chicago., Illinois, Imagam is a small software development studio established by founder and CEO Tom Biel in 2009. Imagam specializes in creating fun, useful, and beautiful apps for the iPhone, including the incredible iFiles app. Please visit the Imagam website for more information. Copyright (C) 2009-2016 Imagam, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.