Bangalore, India – AppYogi Software today is pleased to announce the release of WiFi Signal Strength Status App 1.0, the company’s new utility developed exclusively for macOS. WiFi Signal Strength Status App features a unique, single threaded algorithm to accurately monitor the wireless signal strength of the personal computer network. This convenient Menu Bar application that allows easily identify all wifi related connectivity and poor performance issues. It also allows the user to see their public IP with Mac address on the Menu Bar.
It also which lets you know the strength of the signal and other stats like your IP address, Mac Address, Open or secured, Channel Details, BSSID, RSSI, Noise, Transmit Rate, PHY, Interface mode, Security type, etc.
* See the Strength, IP address and speed of the connected network via wireless signal
* Get the public and local IP address of your computer
* Connected wireless network name(optional)
* Retina Display enabled values
* Copy IP / Mac address from the menu
* Set refresh rate of signal strength value
* Transmit rate of connected Wifi network
* Retina Display enabled icons
* Easy to use interface
* Best in the market
“Never settle for low performing wireless signals,” explained Bharath Patel, co-founder of Bangalore based AppYogi Software. “WiFi Signal Strength Status App has stunning and easy to use user interface, accurate and precise data calculation. It works best on systems that have a 64-bit processor and the download size is 1.4 MB. The app provides accurate signal strength with retina icons, connected network name and also works with MacBook Air, iMac and MacBook Pro, MacBook, Mac Pro, Mac Mini.”
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wifi Signal Strength Status App – Get fast and precise info about your system Wi-Fi connections on menu bar 1.0 is only $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category.
AppYogi, derived from upyogi, meaning ‘useful’ in Hindi. We handcraft apps that are useful and help you do small things more efficiently, making you more productive. We have just started, and bigger, brighter things are yet to come; stay tuned. If you like our apps feel free to drop a word of praise, who doesn’t like a bit of flattery. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 AppYogi Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, macOS and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018