Bangalore, India – AppYogi Software today is pleased to announce the release of TransData – Network Data Transfer Rate 1.0, the company’s new utility developed exclusively for Mac OS X. TransData – Data Monitor App features a unique, single threaded algorithm to accurately monitor the download and upload speed of the personal computer network. This convenient Menu Bar app records and display total data used with respective interface of your mac. A neat floating widget with up/down data transfer rate with Micro View enabled and data transfer rate and data usage is showed in a graph with Macro view, when enabled. For better visuals, lite and dark themes are also provided.
* Shows network data transfer rate in Kbps/Mbps with up/down speed on your menu bar
* Get total internet data used by PC with respective to interfaces connected
* Beautiful widget which shows up/down data which you can place anywhere on your screen
* Displays connected network name with local IP
* Shows data rate on a graph with respect to time
* Graph displays real-time bandwidth data at 1-second intervals
* Also graph show total data used with respect to interfaces
* Refresh rate can be customised as per the requirement in preferences
* Beautiful user interface with dark/light themes for graph and floating widget
* Its an essential utility which every PC should have to monitor data rate with usage over an interface
* Up/Down Speed : Upload/Download of Data transfer rate per second (Kbps/Mbps)
* Up/Down Data : Upload/Download of total internet date used over a respect interface
* Micro View: Floating widget on desktop with Up/Down data transfer rate
* Macro View: Graph which shows Data transfer rate with respect to time
* Refresh Rate: Adjust as per your requirement (5 sec recommended)
* Data: Show only date usage in the menu bar when enabled
* Up/Down Speed: Show Upload or Download data transfer rate on menu bar when enabled
* Active Speed: Automatically toggle and display upload or download data transfer rate in menu, which ever is highest
* Dark/Light Mode: Enable, as per the preferences for floating widget and graph
“TransData – Network Data Transfer Rate App is not another tool for testing,” explained Bharath Patel, co-founder of Bangalore based AppYogi Software. “Its is to get accurate download and upload speed with data usage on/by your personal computer network with details displays. It features an unique algorithm that cannot be tricked by PowerBoost or similar speed enhancement tools. So, the results you achieved will be 99.8% accurate as per your system data speed. The app works best on systems that have a 64-bit processor and the download size is 1.3 MB. The app provides accurate download and upload speed with retina icons and also Works with Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacPro, Mac Mini.”
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TransData – Network Data Transfer Rate 1.0 is only $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category. This price is 50% discounted for holiday Season. Normally its $9.99 USD.
AppYogi, derived from upyogi, meaning “useful” in Hindi. We handcraft apps that are useful and help you do small things more efficiently, making you more productive. We have just started, and bigger, brighter things are yet to come; stay tuned. If you like our apps feel free to drop a word of praise, who doesn”t like a bit of flattery. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 AppYogi Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- DARK SOULS: REMASTERED NETWORK TEST FOR NINTENDO SWITCH WILL BEGIN SEPTEMBER 21ST - September 19, 2018
- Shortest TRIP TO EARTH STEAM EARLY ACCESS OCTOBER 9 - September 19, 2018
- SparkyLinux 5.5 “Nibiru” available - September 19, 2018