Huddersfield, United Kingdom – Abson Developments today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Ding Dong Delivery(TM) 1.0, the latest Secret Box developed game for iOS and Android devices. The paperboy is all grown up and has graduated to delivering hot slices of pizza around town. Take control of a huge variety of vehicles, from tanks to boats and all in between. Dodge traffic and deliver as much food as you possibly can!
Touch Arcade “Doing the crossy road thing to Paperboy”
* Ride around town delivering food to all of the hungry citizens
* Collect over 25 vehicles, ranging from tanks, boats, police cruisers and many more
* Drive through towns, army camps, farms and urban cities
* Dodge traffic, neighborhood pets, and starving zombies
* Compete for the high-score on Game Centre leaderboards
* Christmas edition, help Santa deliver all his presents!
“I loved the classic arcade game paperboy and wanted to bring that delivery style of game up to date,” explained Lance Abson Creator of Ding Dong Delivery(TM). “What would paperboy be doing now? Delivering hot slices of pizza of course.”
“Take the classic paper-flinging gameplay of Paperboy and Crossy Road-ify it with endless play, blocky and colorful visuals, and plenty of unlockables” – Touch Arcade
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch iOS 8.0 or later
* 96.0 MB
* Android 4.1 or later
* 44.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ding Dong Delivery(TM) 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through iTunes App Store in the Games category, and soon on Google Play in the Games category.
Located in Huddersfield, England, Abson Developments was founded in 2003 by Lance Abson. Lance has 25 years software development experience with over 60 commercial publications to date spread over 17 different hardware platforms. With development history dating back to the early Amstrad, Spectrum, and Amiga gaming period, Abson Developments is now at the forefront of mobile technology. Recent focus has been on developing Apple and Android Applications to a high level of excellence commanding respect within the industry. Abson Developments offers private contract work, and also develops its own in-house games and apps. Lance has contracted for many large companies including the SKY TV, BBC, SONY, HSBC, EE, French Connection. And also many startup and small companies. Specializing in both Business and Games software. Full product lifecycle experience from conception to deployment. All Material and Software (C) 2016 Abson Developments Ltd / All Rights Reserved. Ding Dong Christmas Delivery(TM) is Copyright Abson Developments Ltd in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018