Lake Dallas, Texas – prMac today announces new updates to their press release distribution service. Offering both free and paid distribution, prMac is squarely aimed at enhancing the visibility of press releases in the Mac and mobile world. Their sole mission is to help Developers and PR specialists alike announce newsworthy events, specifically targeted to Mac and iOS centric journalists, and blog enthusiasts.
Every Mac business should have access to state-of-the-art public relations tools at a price that fits their budget. Members will connect to new consumers, journalists and bloggers who would not otherwise find out about them. Regardless the business focus, prMac is fanatical about customer service and dedicated to meeting their every expectation.
“At Apple Daily Report, we’re inundated with emails each day.” cites Dennis Sellers, CEO. “But we always take action when we get emails from Ray and the folks at prMac. Almost everything we receive from prMac gets posted in our news section or in our daily Software Updates article.”
prMac provides the necessary tools to create, manage and distribute press releases, making it easy to manage every aspect of an organization’s public relations activities. The new update sports an all-new responsive design, enhances the overall experience, as well as adds many new media partners who have opted-in to the service. prMac features split posting forms (with Extra links w/labels), the ability to save posts as drafts, personalized press sheets, prScore and much more.
“I am very happy with the coverage!” said David Sinclair, owner of Dejal Systems. “Much more than with my self-posted press releases, including some big-name sites like Macworld. I will definitely use prMac for releases in the future.”
A well written release can expose companies to the Mac/iOS community, enhance the image of their business, as well as help gain authority and credibility within their niche. Every press release prMac distributes is reviewed by a human editor to insure it meets the highest standards of quality. Distribution services may be upgraded from Free Distribution to an Extended Distribution to ensure maximum exposure.
* Ridiculously Priced: Extended Distribution is only $19.95 per post
* Bulk Distribution Packages Available: discounted off their already low fee
* Excellent Coverage: prMac is proud to represent the Mac faithful
* Dramatically Reduced Spam
* Guaranteed Distribution to Media Partners
* Easy to Use: Members can create, manage and distribute their press communications in a flash
* Drafts: Members can save releases as a Draft to use in future distribution, or simply to stash snippets
* Check Channel Position, Number of Views, as well as Search Engine Indexing
* prScore: Compiles the most significant factors in a communications piece to see how well it performed
* Press Release Challenged? Let prMac help – Writing Services for only $88.00 (USD)
“prMac made the task of sending out a press release for our application significantly easier than our previous process. In addition, the press releases we have sent out through prMac have reached a broader audience than we were obtaining on our own. They are now considered part of our normal workflow for announcements.” Marcus S. Zarra – Zarra Studios LLC.
“prMac has done an amazing job writing and distributing our press releases, allowing us to focus on making a better product. They are always quick to respond to emails no matter the time of day (or night). My only regret is that we didn’t find prMac sooner.”
Sean Reilly – The Infinite Kind
Mac and iOS Developers alike no longer need to spend the time writing every journalist or news website about their products/services. prMac allows them to focus on what they do best: developing cool apps and taking care of their customers. So far, 834 Media Sources have partnered with prMac, representing the bulk of the Mac Press and more. prMac is delighted to have them, and members absolutely love them. Thank You Mac Press!
Headquartered in Lake Dallas, Texas, prMac is a property of Geeksuit LLC, a leading evangelist for the Mac platform since 1999. GeekSuit was originally founded by Ray Barber. prMac launched in February, 2007. Copyright 1999-2016 Geeksuit LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017