Solar Siege – Sci-fi strategy for iOS and Android by Origin8December 8, 2016
London, United Kingdom – Veteran independent studio, Origin8 Technologies today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Solar Siege 1.0.8, their latest mobile strategy title developed for iOS and Android devices. The spiritual successor to Space Station: Frontier, Solar Siege expands both the strategic and tactical elements and places it within a more dynamic 3D experience. From the team that also created the award-winning ‘Sentinel’ tower defence series, consistently highly rated and reviewed – Sentinel 3: Homeworld retains a Metacritic of 87.
Solar Siege sees the player take command of a Deep Space Mining Station harvesting the riches of the asteroids, managing a power network crucial to sustain operations and defend against an alien foe who want a piece of the galactic pie:
Manage & Maintain:
* Utilize an arsenal of defensive, supportive and combative units at your disposal
* Construct an efficient power distribution for a fully operational network
Conquer & Defend:
* A structured campaign across 18 perilous parts of the galaxy
* Battle against a hostile and well-equipped extra-terrestrial foe – Take the fight to them
Reward & Prosper:
* Daily missions to increase your rewards
* Spend your earnings on a selection of persistent upgrades to support and complement your units
* Unlock and research new abilities, weapons and defences
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 118 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Solar Siege 1.0.8 is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For more information, please contact Laurence McDonald.
Origin8 are an experienced independent developer based in London, UK. With a team whose credits cover a vast number of platforms from the ZX Spectrum onwards, they specialize in games and entertainment for iOS, Android, PC and Mac. Projects include the hit ‘Sentinel’ tower defense series and the iOS and Android revival of classic PC simulation Chris Sawyers’ Transport Tycoon. Copyright (C) 2016 Origin8 Technologies Ltd. All Rights Reserved. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.