Riga, Latvia – E-protect SIA today is releasing major update (version 1.8) to Landlordy – app for managing rental business financials on the go. Landlordy is iPhone and iPad app designed for self-managing landlords, private let-to-buy investors and residential property managers managing small portfolios of single family homes, apartments or houses in multiple occupation (HMO).
Private and personal, always up-to-date in user’s pocket or purse, Landlordy app:
* Tracks leases, rent payments and expenses
* Keeps track of tenant balance and payments history
* Helps to prepare and send rental invoices and payment receipts
* Provides instant financial reports
* Reminds on late payments, upiad expenses, invoices due and upcoming lease renewals
Landlordy version 1.8 brings major improvements:
* Provides support for managing information on appliances and related documents
* Lets keep track of appliance maintenance records, safety checks and repairs
* Provides reminders for upcoming next safety check/maintenance
Designed with carefully-crafted balance of simplicity and power, integrated with iPhone/iPad camera and connectivity features, Landlordy fills the gap between manual/spreadsheet based management of rental business and complex/costly web or desktop based property management solutions targeted for professional property managers. According to “Software Advice:Property Management Software BuyerView 2014” report as much as 57% prospective property management software buyers still use spreadsheets or manual methods to keep track of their rental business.
“We created app for managing rental business that is more convenient than spreadsheets and better fit for the smartphone world.” says E-protect founder Jurgis Kirsakmens. “As good as Microsoft Excel or Google Docs are for managing numbers, using them on mobile devices is pain, linking data with photos (like expense receipt) is awkward and sending email or message with payment receipts to tenants is impossible. Landlordy makes it easy, provides you with instant financial reports, keeps data private and allows exporting data for sharing and analyzing with spreadsheets if it is necessary.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for large iPhone screens, supports split screen on iPad/iPad Pro
* Requires iOS 9.3 or later
* 33.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Landlordy 1.8.0 is free download and can be used for trying app features by tracking expenses on your own property and managing single property leased to tenant. By purchasing Landlordy Personal Edition – $29.99 (USA App Store), available both as paid-upfront app download or one time (without any monthly/annual subscription fees) in-app purchase within the app users can enable unlimited number of tenants/lease agreements and unlimted rental units/properties, get access to personalization, financial reports data export and backup/restore features. This version of the app is for people managing real estate as regular income. All information in Landlordy app remains private on your mobile device – no sharing with third party websites or online services.
Based in Riga, Latvia, E-protect SIA develops mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms. Another app developed by E-protect. – DrinkControl has been featured in ReadWrite, Inc. and nominated by Healthline as one of the Best Alcoholism iPhone & Android Apps of the 2014. Copyright (C) 2016 E-protect. All Rights Reserved. Apple, App Store, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018