Austin, Texas – Playmage, the developer and publisher of the mobile game Dragon Era and premium social games, today are proud to announce the release of Final Chronicle 1.3.2, their fourth major mobile game blockbuster title developed for iOS devices. A classical JRPG (Japanese-style Role Playing Game) made for mobile devices.
For players who grew up with classic RPGs on the SNES and Playstation consoles, it’s hard to find a high-quality traditional role-playing game in the App Store for free. Many classic RPGs either look outdated or feel like a bad console/pc port, some requires purchase upfront, and some have gameplay altered into a CCG in disguise. Final Chronicle was designed to fill this void in the App Store for users who crave a great classic role-playing game.
Simple & Addictive:
Simple and excitingly addictive turn-based combat system – tap skills for your heroes to kick evil butts.
Beautiful Hero & Heroines:
Create a formidable party with handsome heroes and beautiful heroines.
Treasures, Puzzles, Traps, Super Bosses:
Collect treasures, solve puzzles, avoid traps, and fight invincible super bosses.
* Enjoy an epic story told in 6 chapters
* “Classic” fantasy RPG gameplay
* Hundreds of items, skills, enemies, quests
* Save Fairy Pets from Raid Bosses
* Fight Guild Dungeons and Guild Wars with your friends
* Send your heroes and followers on Bounty Quests
* Battle other players for supremacy in the PVP Arena
* Explore differing game play modes and collect awesome prizes
* Enjoy Free gifts, treasures and login prizes every day
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* A network connection is required to play
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 734 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Final Chronicle 1.3.2 is free to play (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Located in Austin, Texas, Playmage LLC is founded in late 2009 with the goal of developing and publishing advanced social network games. In late 2012, Playmage started developing iOS games and began to migrate toward the mobile games market. Copyright (C) 2016 Playmage LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Noodlesoft Releases Hazel 4.3 With Mojave Support - September 24, 2018
- Pterm for Mac 9.1.0 has been released - September 24, 2018
- Chroniric XIX Brings Time-travelling Adventures to Mobile, Launches Sept. 27 - September 24, 2018