Munich, Germany – Independent Mac and iOS app developer, Daniel Alm has announced that Timing, a popular automatic time tracking application for Mac, and PocketCAS, a very advanced mathematics app for iPhone, iPad and Mac, will be discounted significantly from Black Friday (Nov. 25th) through Cyber Monday (Nov. 28th).
Details on the apps:
* Timing Automatic Time Tracker – $38.99 -> $28.99. Automatically tracks which apps, websites and documents you use so you can see how you spent your time. Perfect for checking productivity and billing hours. Recently updated with Touch Bar support.
* PocketCAS Mathematics Toolkit – $9.99 -> $6.99. An advanced mathematics application and graphing calculator, covering middle school to university mathematics. Featured by Apple in “Our Top Picks for MacBook Pro” for its Touch Bar support.
In addition, the iOS version of PocketCAS will also be discounted:
* PocketCAS Mathematics Toolkit – $9.99 -> $4.99. An advanced mathematics application and graphing calculator, covering middle school to university mathematics.
The discounts run from Black Friday (Nov 25th) through Cyber Monday (Nov 28th). All three apps have an average App Store rating of at least 4.5 stars based on between 50 and 350 reviews. Review copies for all of the apps are available for members of the media – simply contact the developer and request a press copy.
Daniel Alm is an independent Mac and iOS app developer from Munich Germany since 2009. After working at Google for more than two years, he left the company in 2016 to focus full-time on his apps, Timing and PocketCAS. Copyright (C) 2016 Daniel Alm. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017