Pisa, Italy – Beeapp srl today is proud to announce the release and immediate availabilty of WeNote, their popular location-based reminder app developed exclusively for iPhone. WeNote helps you organise your daily activities based on where you are. At home, in the office or in the garage, you’ll always have the right notes at the right time. And you can even remind your friends, family, roommates and co-workers what needs to be done. Devised for people who share spaces, such as an office or a home, WeNote allows you to send contextualised messages to yourself and an inner circle of friends, making your everyday life easier.
WeNote is an extremely accurate system based on iBeacon, Bluetooth Low Energy technology. It is made up of a proximity sensor (beacon) and an app that can be downloaded from App Stores for free. Just place the WeNote beacon in a strategic point and set your reminder. Your smartphone will display the message as soon as you enter or leave the sensor’s radius of action. Unlike other location-based reminder apps, based on GPS technology, WeNote is extremely accurate, works indoors and saves your smartphone battery.
Features of the WeNote app include:
* Localized reminders – create personal reminders and choose where to receive them
* Multi-place – create and organize up to 3 different locations at the same time
* Social – add up to 3 users for each location and create networks of people with whom to share your notes
* Messages – instant message whoever is in one of your locations at any given time
* Privacy – make yourself invisible to the people in your network any time you wish
* Accurate – notification distance approx. 15 metres (50 feet)
* Indoor – it works inside buildings
WeNote allows you to organise up to 3 different places, such as your house or office, at the same time, sharing notes with the people who frequent them. You can also check who’s there at any given time and even instant message them. However, in the interest of privacy, you can make yourself invisible to others at any time.
* iPhone 4S or later
* iOS 8.0 or later
* 11.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WeNote 1.3 is currently available from the App Store in the Productivity category for free, while the WeNote beacon can be bought on the official website at the introductory price of Euro 24,90.
The WeNote app was developed by Beeapp srl, a company based in Pisa, Italy, known nationwide for the apps they have developed for large companies and successful brands such as the XFactor app. Extremely specialised in the development of native apps, Beeapp offer high quality, personalised solutions with the best user experience. Today, their mission is to create innovative mobile solutions that connect real life to digital life. The WeNote app won first place at the Smau Mob App Awards for best innovative app in the utility category, and has already met with great success worldwide, from Europe to the United States to Japan. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Beeapp srl. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017